Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I watch Michael Portillo on his train journeys & he had it when in Scotland, the shortbread doesn't go soggy, but holds the whiskey, hmmmm, may have one tonight!!!!

I watch Michael Portillo on his train journeys & he had it when in Scotland, the shortbread doesn't go soggy, but holds the whiskey, hmmmm, may have one tonight!!!!

Oh no, now I HAVE to source some shortbread! Not easy out here, but I'll have to try! Posh department store 'foreign food' aisle here I come....

Weekend started last night with 3 whiskys & some cheese on toast. Does that count as staying on plan? :banana dancer:

Yes. Simples

Ok garnering opinion. Is it weird to sell second hand bras?

It just seems a waste and they are so expensive so I was hoping to make something towards maybe one new one haha. Probably get bought by some bloke :eek: . I've gone down at least a cup size although my measurements are rubbish and the one smaller one I bought still feels too big in the back so I'm feeling a trip to M&s measuring department is coming up! That or some surgical augmentation!! Might need to sell a bit more stuff to fund THAT!!

Yeah, I'd be concerned about the pervy bloke buying it to wear with his high heels & suspenders, but to be honest that's probably just a vivid imagination. The truth is much more likely that it'll be people also on the weight loss journey, who would be grateful for a decent bra.

Although, while we're on the subject, there seems to be something of a market for used tights (yes used tights) on eBay. Talking of pervy blokes.

Yeah, I'd be concerned about the pervy bloke buying it to wear with his high heels & suspenders, but to be honest that's probably just a vivid imagination. The truth is much more likely that it'll be people also on the weight loss journey, who would be grateful for a decent bra.

Although, while we're on the subject, there seems to be something of a market for used tights (yes used tights) on eBay. Talking of pervy blokes.

Ewwweeee

Maybe they are buying them to strain their total 0% to make the cheese on the thread about....well, making cheese. :)

I was thinking maybe dependant upon how used they are you may not actually have to make the cheese?

bleurgh

You started it.....

Back