Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Our Wii is hid behind the tv.. Week after week I'm going to get it out, but never have the final push to do it.... Now food that's another thing, I can always find the kitchen cupboards and the fridge !!!! Might even take this karaoke up :)
Ps... Chocolate !!! like you LOVE IT !!!!
Pps.. Hope the SW plans working for all of us folks x

Haha, yep, I'm not even on the stage of thinking of getting the Wii out yet. Lol.
Seem to be sticking really well to the diet though. Hoorah! !!!

I'm sure it'll work for all of us!!!! :) :thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I never even bought the wii fit equipment because I knew I would never use it. I bought the Zumba game with a belt and to be fair did do that for a couple of months but realised that I was approaching it wrong. I wanted to lose the bulk through less food and then use exercise as a counter attack as and when it slowed so it is currently plugged in and waiting.....waiting....yep still waiting.....wii? I HAVE A WII?

Our Wii is hid behind the tv.. Week after week I'm going to get it out, but never have the final push to do it.... Now food that's another thing, I can always find the kitchen cupboards and the fridge !!!! Might even take this karaoke up :)
Ps... Chocolate !!! like you LOVE IT !!!!
Pps.. Hope the SW plans working for all of us folks x

I hope it works for us all too Paul! Out of all the diets I have ever followed SW is the most successful by far. Its crazy really. I tried every fad under the sun and SW is deceptively simple so maybe I was subconsciously looking for something more complex but the reality is that gaining weight, despite having many reasons only has one cause and so too losing weight. Many reasons to do it, we all have our own impetus, yet only one cause of weight loss. Nice and simple. So why did it take me so long to catch on?? Ha :p

On the subject of professional photos I reckon SW should have professional photographers come and do EVERYONE when they get to target, like in the magazine!
But my mum's got a special offer for a photographer in my hometown, so when we both get to our targets we're going to glam up and get some taken :)

On the subject of professional photos I reckon SW should have professional photographers come and do EVERYONE when they get to target, like in the magazine!
But my mum's got a special offer for a photographer in my hometown, so when we both get to our targets we're going to glam up and get some taken :)

What a great idea!! I've thought a few times about popping my wedding dress back on and having some slimmer wedding photos haha.

Thursday 6th March

Politicians

What I want to know is when these so called diplomats and spokesmen for our country are going to walk a mile in our shoes before they comment on things they know absolutely nothing about? Today it's Vince Cable. Apparently we teachers know nothing of the world of work. Real work. I wonder if this had been sensationalised to detract the attention from the spawn of satan...sorry, Michael Gove. How dare he make such a sweeping statement about a professional body of people who have dedicated their careers to long holi...educating the nations children? I'll have you know MR CABLE that I and many of the teachers I know came to the profession from the workplace and are not all conveyor belt babies who haven't dipped their toes in the 4weeks holiday a year market. Way to go to alienate us from the lib dem party as well as the Tories. Soon we will have no-one left to vote for. Tw4t.

Please don't get me started on Gollum ... odious, ignorant little man :mad:

I'm another who has eschewed exercise for now .. I know from past experience that I won't keep it up - it bores me half to death and I spend the whole time resenting the time spent when I could be doing something more interesting. I've substituted crafts for exercise and craft bits for food treats :D. Oddly it actually works eating wise, probably because it's hard to eat when you are glued to the table ;)

I too crochet to keep me busy, much better than running a mile and then getting home and eating 10 miles worth of calories purely because I am bored... Crafts all the way, but now that I'm on the subject of crochet and what a good weapon it is for diets, I wouldn't mind using my crochet needle into sir ignorant right eye.. Or left either would do... I could aim lower, at least then we know that no more ignorant snobs will join our planet!!

i am a nursery teacher, I'm inraged, if it wasn't for us, people wouldn't know how to eat with a spoon or go to the bathroom, could you imagine the world... Anyway if we are so worthless why is the government begging people to join the education work force ...

also I'm still mad, my scales won't budge not even a pound, been at it for three weeks, I'm going to keep track for another two weeks and then maybe give up, only list 6 pounds in 4 weeks, it was the first 2 weeks I lost this weight, and I have been stationary since, and they just keep going up and down , depending on how bloated I am, time of day, month and any other reason you can think of.

I too crochet to keep me busy, much better than running a mile and then getting home and eating 10 miles worth of calories purely because I am bored... Crafts all the way, but now that I'm on the subject of crochet and what a good weapon it is for diets, I wouldn't mind using my crochet needle into sir ignorant right eye.. Or left either would do... I could aim lower, at least then we know that no more ignorant snobs will join our planet!!

i am a nursery teacher, I'm inraged, if it wasn't for us, people wouldn't know how to eat with a spoon or go to the bathroom, could you imagine the world... Anyway if we are so worthless why is the government begging people to join the education work force ...

also I'm still mad, my scales won't budge not even a pound, been at it for three weeks, I'm going to keep track for another two weeks and then maybe give up, only list 6 pounds in 4 weeks, it was the first 2 weeks I lost this weight, and I have been stationary since, and they just keep going up and down , depending on how bloated I am, time of day, month and any other reason you can think of.

nooo don't give up!! The same happened to me after the first two weeks way back last May time and I gave up. For a couple of months before I got back into it. Your body takes time to adjust depending upon a few other factors. Like you say time of the month can cause a gain, also it depends upon how you ate before you started and many many other things. As long as you are having your 1/3 superfree and eating your syns it Will happen! I promise. This may not be the quickest weightloss programme on earth BUT it has to be one of the most sustainable over the long term. This means that what comes off comes off more moderately but it is more likely to stay off. Plus 6lbs in two weeks is quite a loss and your body needs time to catch up. 6lbs over 4 weeks is in keeping with the 1-2lb a week average. In fact its smack bang in the middle so well done!!! Keep going it will work :) x

Don't give in.... Chin up and fight on.... We can help !!!! xx

Do not give up... Chin up and fight on... We can help !!!! xx

Craft, Crochet, Knitting, Beading, sewing all are my guilty pleasures. They do keep me from food but the chocolate creeps in when i rest mid project!

I got crafty this week and reupholstered some 70s chairs from a dining set we recently acquired. I'm not sure whether to do the backs or leave them...what do you reckon?

image.jpg

Maybe I will stick to it, I guess it's a healthy way of eating regardless.
As for arts and crafts, I saw a brilliant post by one lady on here, she said she likes to make beaded necklaces, her idea is that she will add a bead every time she loses a pound and nicer and larger beads for milestones like a stone and half a stone, when she finishes she will always wear it to remember her achievement and also to stop her putting in weight as it will remind her how hard she worked to lose the weight. I thought I'd share it , I think it's a brilliant idea :)

Here to sub - love, love, LOVE your advice on other threads LTL - straight to the point and no messin' about! My kinda gal.

Looking forward to reading your diary :) x

Ahh thanks so much it means a lot to me :) xx

Maybe I will stick to it, I guess it's a healthy way of eating regardless.
As for arts and crafts, I saw a brilliant post by one lady on here, she said she likes to make beaded necklaces, her idea is that she will add a bead every time she loses a pound and nicer and larger beads for milestones like a stone and half a stone, when she finishes she will always wear it to remember her achievement and also to stop her putting in weight as it will remind her how hard she worked to lose the weight. I thought I'd share it , I think it's a brilliant idea :)
What a fantastic idea!!! I might just steal that!!! X

Back