Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

Excellent. It's such a boost isn't it?!x

I agree about TMI! In my innocence I thought it was probably the result of an autocorrect - but I can't figure out what it should have been. I mean, why would you want to share that sort of information?! And different forms? I must be more innocent than I thought!

(I need something stronger than a boring old exclamation mark)

Maybe by different forms she means DIY or team effort? Definitely TMI!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe by different forms she means DIY or team effort? Definitely TMI!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
That's what I assumed. Argh!

Last edited:
Haha. I'm glad it's not just me that was shocked. I thought maybe I was being prudish. I think maybe its not so much the subject matter as the blasé way in which it was shared and the implied nature of the "punishment" behind the failure to lose weight.

Haha. I'm glad it's not just me that was shocked. I thought maybe I was being prudish. I think maybe its not so much the subject matter as the blasé way in which it was shared and the implied nature of the "punishment" behind the failure to lose weight.

I'm wondering whether the poster means that they CAN'T do it, or they WON'T do it in a BDSM kind of way...and now I'm thinking about that on a Monday Morning and I might have to go and scrub my brain a bit.

Cheers for that!

I'm wondering whether the poster means that they CAN'T do it, or they WON'T do it in a BDSM kind of way...and now I'm thinking about that on a Monday Morning and I might have to go and scrub my brain a bit.

Cheers for that!

Ugh, I'm shocked and horrified. Why would anyone share that? I mean, seriously. That's one insight too much.

Cheers for that!

I took it as WON'T rather than CAN'T because otherwise that's some reaction to disappointment. I've scrubbed my eyeballs already. I do find the whole reaction amusing though. How it's been allowed to remain there is beyond me. Each to their own but I agree with seacrest. One revelation too far me thinks.

Stunned......:eek:

So clearly this is where we are going wrong in this dieting lark. Maybe we should get SW to adopt it as a new plan. Red day, Green Day, EE and PY (please yourself day!!)

Sorry guys, the post is still making me chuckle.

That post has made my day! :D I'm still chuckling.!
Yes TMI and raises more questions than answers. But I don't want the answers haha:p

Gives a whole new meaning to spunking your syns on something.

I have never yet been quite so taken aback as when reading that. I had to read it twice to make sure I didn't imagine it and even then I wasn't sure. Apparently though, according to the poster, and I quote, "the stick works" so maybe we should all try it. ;)

I'd rather just cut back my syns if I had a gain. I'm sure it would achieve more in the long run.

Gives a whole new meaning to spunking your syns on something.

I have never yet been quite so taken aback as when reading that. I had to read it twice to make sure I didn't imagine it and even then I wasn't sure. Apparently though, according to the poster, and I quote, "the stick works" so maybe we should all try it. ;)

I'd rather just cut back my syns if I had a gain. I'm sure it would achieve more in the long run.

Ahahahah - eww. How many syns in a...do you know what? I think I'm going to just stop right there before I completely wreck any kind of credibility I have around here...(suffice it to say I was going to say something awful about protein and red days)

Ahahahah - eww. How many syns in a...do you know what? I think I'm going to just stop right there before I completely wreck any kind of credibility I have around here...(suffice it to say I was going to say something awful about protein and red days)
Too many. I only do green anyway. Much to husbands disappointment.

Aww.. mini has moderated it. (well it wasn't for the faint hearted let's be honest). I've been at work all day and never given it a thought, but I got home and read this thread and laughed all over again. :D

That means my post won't make much sense now. Oh well, I'll leave it for post-erity.

Its more the fallout but it has been so amusing!!!

Darn, I missed it! Though i think I got the gist ;)

The answer to the (unspoken) question is around 5 calories ... so 1/4 of a syn. Sadly I actually googled that, leaving a 'forever' shadow on my browser history and brand new computer ;) LOL ... poor thing. It's pristine and unsullied innocence didn't last long :eek:

Darn, I missed it! Though i think I got the gist ;)

The answer to the (unspoken) question is around 5 calories ... so 1/4 of a syn. Sadly I actually googled that, leaving a 'forever' shadow on my browser history and brand new computer ;) LOL ... poor thing. It's pristine and unsullied innocence didn't last long :eek:

Haha you defiled it in the pursuit of our knowledge. That was an amusing event and, as you say you got the gist but my goodness was it amusing. Self flagellation as a punishment for a gain. How extreme!!

Evening Sam hope you had a good day x Did you find any tops you like?

Hi sheila, sorry I went to bed. Shattered last night. It may be the Easter hols but I tutor a 6 hour day....argh! What holidays??!

In answer to your Q yes I did! All between 99p-£3, one particular gem was 100% linen trousers and a gorgeous pink top for 99p together!! Maybe that set can be my next pic! Did you have a nice evening? Any more scary films? :eek: We started the next harry potter. We just watch them back to back when there is nothing else on, which is frequently as not big tv watchers apart from a few favourites.

Back