Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

They were immense. I'm having to make them for the husband now too!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
I'm thinking that when I go back to work I'll take them with the lid on. So good that they may do me for lunch as an alternative to breakfast. I've just had to buy some more bonne maman jam to get a second jar for the husband!!

Yes I looked at those but even the little ones are £3 which is fine but the jam jar is free and has the added bonus of coming with jam in haha. If I find I'm eating it really regularly I'm going to buy a couple of small kilner jars but want to test out a few combinations first :) I've got some strawberries in the fridge so tomorrow's will be banana and strawberry with vanilla yoghurt. Mmmm

Must be a overnight oat thing I made them last night to take to class to eat after weigh in lol never thought of doing bnnana one sounds nice

It was nom nom

May use the bnnana muller though as not to keen on the toffee ones or I might mix it ohhhhhh to many options here hahaha

Yes the banana custard would be immense too!!

I'm thinking, banana, custard muller and some choc chips on the top! Won't be free but will make it a treat?
How's your day been?

Good thanks :) I've been super good today and even had a treat dinner of steak and chips :) chips in the actifry that is so I only need to syn the oil. Yum yum.

How has yours been?

Oh and I've made oats for me and the husband for tomorrow. Vanilla muller with strawberries and banana and a dash of cinnamon through the layers!!!

Vanilla, banana and strawberry. I honestly can't believe I didn't know these existed before. I'm getting some frozen fruit today to jazz them up even more!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Although having eaten them I think I prefer a flavoured yoghurt with it. Nice but not as nice as with the toffee despite the cinnamon and banana.

I just had lunch which was chicken from one I roasted yesterday, jacket with beans (no butter) and loads of roasted veg including pepper, tomatoes, courgettes, mushrooms and smoked garlic cloves.

I am literally about to pop!!!!

Your lunch sounds yum!
With the vanilla yoghurt you can taste the oats a bit more- I've got a toffee yoghurt so going to try your combination for tomorrows breakfast.
I've had the same lunch a couple of days running that feels decadent but satisfying- basically a tray of roasted sweet potato & onions (wanted to add peppers but had run out!) sprinkled with salt & some leftover spice mix I had from fajitas!

That sounds nice, a bit like sweet potato chips! Yummy. I keep meaning to get some sweet potato for a change but have forgotten his last couple of weeks! I had it with strawberry this morning. Nicer than vanilla but banana and toffee still win. I've got some mango to try next! Not sure what flavour to put with that though!!

I like sweet potato but if I have too much I feel sick. I can eat normal chips all day long lol!

I made overnight oats for this Morking but ended up having scrambled eggs, beans and mushrooms on toast. So going to have my oats later after my workout and syn the oats.

Have a great day.

Back