Lie to me is coming back!!

Legomom

Gold Member
Oh yes bring on the antics of Cal!!! Is it really wrong to say theres really something yummy about him even if he does look a bit like mr potato man???

Loved this series an sooo pleased it's back!! My sky + was looking sadly empty!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love this!!!, there is so something about cal that gets me. I remember a friend lent me the first series on dvd, he thought i would like it, and in the very first episode when they did the first slow mo bit showing the micro expressions, i rewound the dvd and put on slow to see if he'd done it in the first interview or wether they had just added it in, how sad am !

I love it too! Cals not a fittie but he's got such a cheeky thing going on lol!! Just hot last couple screening and can't believe that's it's not having another series! Missed 1st series need to rent box set!!

Love this programme! I must admit there's something about cal... glad I'm not the only one to think.it though. :) Xx

This is amazing news! The Hubs and I were keen fans. I have a kind ofa thing for Cal. I think it's on te same kevel that I fancy House. Brainsmarts = sexy :)

Back