Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Donna eating out is really hard for us..
We just eat so differently!

I know what you mean but I'm lucky my husband will eat in most places even vegetarian restaurants as he can adapt to suit me but obviously I can't easily adapt for him

Well you know how it is Donna... the grass always looks greener etc!!

Jaffa... Joseph eats a lot of veggie too but the dishes were mostly vegetables with a sauce; he's not good with sauces. He tries not to not eat fried food and really his list of no nos is as long as mine.
I'm having to cave tonight and take an antihistamine... I've been sneezing so much today!!

3 satsumas
Tuna and sprouted beans with extra light mayo 1syn
Wholemeal thin hex b
Carrots tomatoes gherkins peppers celery
2 corn thins 2 syns

Biscuit moments 5 syns

Jelly sweets 2 syns

Chilli salmon 1 syn roast potatoes and veg from freezer
Unfortunately I forgot I'd frozen the potatoes with the veg so not a proper sp day but not bad

Chewy delight hex b
Ginger soya dessert 5 syns

Total 16 syns

Attachments

• 1429219983186.jpg
    1429219983186.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 1429219995264.jpg
    1429219995264.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 43
Oh I'm weighing tomorrow I just didn't want to be in a bad mood for work !!

So far

Apple
Watermelon wedges

2 egg muffins

Egg muffins cucumber gherkins carrots pepper
4 corn cakes 4 syns
Laughing cow light 1/2 hex a
Apple

Space raiders 3 syns
Yoghurt - yes I know not sp but I don't have any quark in the office and needs must

Apple
Watermelon wedges

2 egg muffins

2 Egg muffins cucumber gherkins carrots pepper
4 corn cakes 4 syns
Laughing cow light 1/2 hex a
Apple

Space raiders 3 syns
Yoghurt - yes I know not sp but I don't have any quark in the office and needs must

Veggie burger 4 syns butternut squash chips coleslaw made with fromage frais tomato
Wholemeal roll hex b
Ketchup 2 syns

2 alpen light bars hex b
Chocolate 5 syns

Total 18 syns

Attachments

• 1429305831918.jpg
    1429305831918.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 42
Well scales are down slightly but I'll probably still be over target when you add clothes and food
So need to keep at it

SP
No rice pasta potatoes cous cous bananas mango pineapple etc
All foods have to have an s or p symbol
Technically no yoghurt or fromage frais just quark and cottage cheese
You can have beans lentils and mushy peas not sure about peas as I don't eat them

2 hex b
1 hex a
10-15 syns

If you need more info let me know

I was being a bit lazy so got the book out...I've always used my alpro as the hexA. My fruit & yog & walnuts breakfast is severely lacking on a SP day.
Not sure about lunch...Joseph says he's having salad but I want something hot...I really feel I want lots of veggies and we have plenty in the fridge that need using up.

Maybe I'll not confuse myself and just stick to green because I know it works well for me. I was surprised how little choc we ate while away. I took us both some and my friend gave me a 4 pack of ferrero rocher and 3 small bars of my 70% choc...I ate 3 of those and one bar of choc and bought the rest home. Joseph opened his bar of hazelnut choc but only ate one row of it. We did of course eat plenty of other sweet things like cake & scones! lol

Back