Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

I always weigh in leggings and a vest top regardless of the weather

I just de layer if it is winter
Yes a lot of ladies do that at group too.
I always wear the same sort of skirt and one of my blouses and then take off my fleece or cardi. And definitely never wear my watch!! The strap on my new one is much lighter though. lol

I take off all my jewellery but I do wear a lot !!

Baked eggs in mushrooms with beans
Satsumas

Options 2 syns
2 caramel snack a jacks 4 syns

Jelly sweets 4 syns

SW korma using Asda chicken style pieces which still tasted like quorn even though they're soya
Chickpea dahl from a tin with added spinach which wasn't that nice too much cumin
Cauliflower rice
Paratha 13 syns

Chewy delight hex b
2 alpen lights hex b

Total 23 syns but no hex a so could minus 6 syns which makes it 17

Attachments

• 1429390581621.jpg
    1429390581621.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 1429390595565.jpg
    1429390595565.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 24
Do you keep food diaries... I tend to look back for ideas on what was working before. Have any meds changed that could cause it?

Big boo to the scales Jaffa!

I know you can use your syns etc on them but what about cutting out crisps,bars,biscuits,any bready stuff and sweets for a couple of days and see what happens.:)

Thank you folks

I only keep my food diaries on here Janet

Cavegirl bars and breads are usually my healthy extras so can't really cut them out. I should be losing on this as 15 syns is only 300 calories and the fact I'm counting everything plus no pasta rice and only 4 new potatoes since Tuesday should make some difference
Syns are there to be used and everyone says they lose more eating their syns then not and I prefer to use mine as snacks whereas some people like to incorporate them in meals

Depressing as it is this is what my body is like which is why it took me 2 years to lose two stone

No new medication Janet nothing new at all

No I don't think I can weigh next week that's the problem

As I'm at the hospital all day on the Monday and I won't be able to control my food intake as I have to eat and drink at set times whilst wearing the camera

So I can't risk as I'm not sure what I'll be eating and drinking day before weigh in !!

It might be alright but I won't have a clue until the day is done

Do you have to weigh this week Jaffa?

When I switched Groups, I hadn't weighed for five weeks, but found online that they would let you go about six weeks, but just preferred you to weigh in once a month!

Oh Jaffa I understand your difficulties and I never know what makes the difference to my weight some weeks. I do hope to go this Tuesday night, but we shall see what the scales say that evening. :rolleyes: Kinda proud I went to a zumba class yesterday and another zumba class (for charity organised by a person who is running the marathon next week). I still have some syns left. At my group we only have 70 syns a week Jaffa, 10 a day, maybe you could cut yours down a little and see if that makes a difference.
Glad you had a great time away Janet.

I suppose I could book a holiday tomorrow and next week just in case but I've never been that long weighing before and as I've said I've never put on this much on a proper holiday and this was just 2 heavy weekends

I'll keep an eye on the scales today and tomorrow and we'll see

2 satsumas

Sweet potato and leek soup
Apple
Pear
Danio yoghurt 1.5 syns

2 egg muffins carrots tomatoes
Mini ryvita hex b

Options 2 syns

Leftover korma and cauliflower rice

Soya chocolate dessert 5 syns
Chocolate egg 2 syns