Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

Hungry day so far today

Green

B - Sharon fruit peach and grapes

L - leftovers from yesterday cous cous etc think it is 3 syns but will check
Cherries satsuma
Nutrigrain biscuits hex b

D - quorn something so syns tbc with baked beans and potato wedges

Too soon to tell what snacks will be had

Jaffa, I've been on the search for some goat or sheep Ricotta cheese....but so far nil. I know you said you got yours in Tesco's but was it dairy?

Sorry to interrupt Janet but I'm sure I saw some in Morrisons tonight and it was dairy I will double check over the weekend for you and if I can I will take a photo.

You jump straight in Chug....
No, that's the problem I don't want dairy...have been looking for sheep or goat Ricotta. It was easy when I lived in Spain...loads of the stuff but I can't find any. I've looked in Morrisons, Sainsburys & Waitrose. I suspect Asda's is the same...
Dairy gives me very sore eyes so I try and avoid it whenever possible.
Thanks Chug for trying to help.

Hungry day so far today

Green

B - Sharon fruit peach and grapes

L - leftovers from yesterday cous cous etc think it is 3 syns but will check
Cherries satsuma
Nutrigrain biscuits hex b

D -mini quorn fillets 3 syns with baked beans and potato wedges

Too soon to tell what snacks will be had

Jelly sweets 3 syns

Hi fi bar hex b

Total 9 syns which seems awfully low for me but I dont know how

Attachments

• 1407445687551.jpg
    1407445687551.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 84
You jump straight in Chug....
No, that's the problem I don't want dairy...have been looking for sheep or goat Ricotta. It was easy when I lived in Spain...loads of the stuff but I can't find any. I've looked in Morrisons, Sainsburys & Waitrose. I suspect Asda's is the same...
Dairy gives me very sore eyes so I try and avoid it whenever possible.
Thanks Chug for trying to help.

your welcome. Have you tried Lidls?

Another green day

B - passion fruit 2 satsumas

L - SW quiche with broccoli cauliflower mushroom and onions plus fresh tomatoes 1/2 a red pepper cucumber and pickled onions
Sharon fruit
3 corn cakes 1/2 hex b with clover lightest 4 synd
1/2 nakd bar 3 syns

D - some form of pasta

Another green day

B - passion fruit 2 satsumas

L - SW quiche with broccoli cauliflower mushroom and onions plus fresh tomatoes 1/2 a red pepper cucumber and pickled onions
Sharon fruit
3 corn cakes 1/2 hex b with clover lightest 4 synd
1/2 nakd bar 3 syns

D - some form of pasta

Some sort of pasta ending up being a butternut squash mushroom spinach ricotta canelloni dish my husband sort of made up with salad leaves from the garden and tomatoes from Tesco so 2 hex a

Followed by an amazing find in the frozen section of Sainsbury a dairy free lemon cheesecake by a company called food heaven. I already get their blueberry ice cream from a deli.
All their desserts are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It was perfect

10 syns probably and well well worth it

Total 17 syns

Food today is a non SW day which is usual for a Saturday for me nowadays

Brunch was a SW acti fry up with potatoes freshly pulled from my container garden this morning.

With a white ciabatta roll

This afternoon will be some freshly popped popcorn done in my air popper then we have a 40th party later so food is undetermined. No drink as I am driving so it might not be too bad.

Syns so far just the roll and 2 slices quorn bacon

Attachments

• 1407587489412.jpg
    1407587489412.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 75
  • 1407587502553.jpg
    1407587502553.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 69
The party was great last night and the band was really really good.

I had some veggie quiche boiled potatoes cous cous salad white bread roll and a naughty slice of chocolate cake.

Which doesn't sound horrendous but my scales say 2lbs on which has really upset me and the food wasn't worth seeing that

The party was great last night and the band was really really good.

I had some veggie quiche boiled potatoes cous cous salad white bread roll and a naughty slice of chocolate cake.

Which doesn't sound horrendous but my scales say 2lbs on which has really upset me and the food wasn't worth seeing that

I'm glad the party went well.

I hate that when you see the next day you put some weight on I'm always thinking what food did I eat to make me put that on. I'm sure you will loose it though before weigh in.

Back