Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

To be perfectly honest I want to get as low as possible before New York and if necessary I will wear shoes or sandals when I weigh in or a cardie !!
I have 3lbs to lose to get to my lowest I am allowed but I have always maintained in the top end of my target not bottom end so I might not even lose 3lbs in 6 weeks but I am going to give it a go

Food today so far

GREEN

B - grapes 3 plums and a tub of pomegranate seeds

L - salad carrots mangetout quorn chicken slices gherkins pickled onions tomatoe 4 ryvita hex b and lactofree cheese hex a
Danio yoghurt hex a tweak

S - 1/2 nakd bar 3 syns

D onion omelette with salad cream 2 syns plus boiled potatoes tomatoes and gherkins

Hi fi bar hex b
Chocolate 5 syns

Plus 30 mins treadmill yesterday I did 25 mins cross trainer.

I only walked on the treadmill

Pictures no working will post them later

Last edited:
I have had a terrible terrible nights sleep with crippling headaches don't know what it is as I had loads of water yesterday, my usual cup of coffee dark chocolate etc so not missed anything out and because it was a green day I had my two hrx bs

Uurgghh feel so woozy and still headachey and I am in work today but off tomorrow thank goodness

Did you feel better as the day went on? Hope you sleep better tonight too.

Meant to tell you the end of the tilapia tale...I did a google search and found the Asian stuff is farmed...I did have my suspicions because they were huge fish when I saw them being hauled out of the River Nile in Uganda, not these little fillets. Seems the farmed fish are fed on....pig manure!! Eek! Tossed the rest in the bin!

Oh my goodness that is disgusting yukk yukk yukk. I would have done exactly the same.

Poor you x

Ended up taking ibuprofen and paracetamol all day but luckily I am off tomorrow and Monday as that is the way my days off have worked out.

I only work 3 days a week.

I need to make sure I keep up my fluid intake tomorrow

Green today

B - apple Nectarine satsuma sharon fruit

L - exactly the same as yesterday

S - sweets 5 syns

D - cheesy pasta with low low cheese hex a spinach tomatoes and mushrooms with the rest of the bag of salad which I forgot to include in the photo

S - chewy bar hex b
Chocolate 4.5 syns

Total 9.5 syns

Attachments

• 1408049497309.jpg
    1408049497309.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 50
Red day today

B - banana

L - mashed eggs with spring onion and salad cream 2 syns mushrooms smoked salmon cucumber pickled onions and tomatoes

S - quark with a tbs of choc shot 2 syns apple and nectarine

D - salmon kebabs with carrot chips and crispy kale

S - biscuits 4 syns chocolate 2 syns

Total 10 syns

Syns
Salad cream 2
Choc shot 2 (in quark)
Chocolate 2
Biscuits 4

Total 10

Attachments

• 1408138343947.jpg