Life begins at 40, maintaining with SW for Life -Green days & some EE/Red photos inc

I hope so cavegirl but it just takes so much effort
I'm going to try and go twice a week as anymore and I'll put pressure on myself

You are busy

There's no way I can exercise when I'm in work I just get so exhausted and I need time in bed so I won't go to the gym before work since it would mean getting up at 6am maybe 6.30am as I need to be in work by 9 and I finish at 5ish more likely later sometimes even 6

I'm hoping to go on my two days off - Monday and Thursday

Good luck for hospital Jaffa! My scales looked more favourable today :) and planning to be seriously sensible for the next 2 days I want to be back to target for my WI tomorrow :cool:

Hope the hospital appointment was alright Jaffa...

Cavegirl...you're doing well on the exercise front there. I buy buckwheat flour and make Joseph pancakes. He's not gluten free but likes them because they contain niacin which is good for the nervous system.

Donna...sounds like you're doing great on plan...keep going and let us know how weigh in goes this week.

Thank you

I'm now home thank goodness

I've eaten a late snack as I only had 2 alpen light bars and a bag of crisps in the hospital and then a banana when I was done

I was meant to have a sandwich but they only had ham so thank goodness I took the bars and crisps with me and they gave me permission to eat them as they didn't have anything else

Tut...that's bad when you'd specifically told them...of course some staff can't write and others can't read!! :cool:
How's the scales looking Jaffa...probably quite good after today? And your usual eating for a Tuesday should mean you'll be alright.

I know I shan't be weighing...may have to leave it to next week...my 4th! I've never done that before though.

I assume you're adapting it if no grains and you are now having gluten free pasta etc but the brown rice version rather then the corn version ?

Or have I read it wrong as the formatting has disappeared !

It seems very restrictive especially if like me you don't eat meat or poultry or shellfish and only a little fish

I think you're right Janet but you never know you might be able to weigh Friday ?

Last edited:
Get results when I'm next at clinic towards the end of May

Yes I'm weighing later. My scales looked great this morning but I did barely eat yesterday so that probably helped !!

I personally don't like any food plans which ban whole food groups as I don't think they're healthy or sustainable but that's my opinion

Unless you have been told medically to avoid gluten or lactose etc then I don't think you should exclude it from your diet, wholegrains especially

I don't mean to cause offense but that's my oar in !!

Back