Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Omg u can most defs c the difference!! Its mad you lost loads off ur stomach and ur legs have gone in a small bit to. I find i lose weight just like u from the top it hapoens faster then slowly but surely ya lose it from the bottom. Keep it up the results speak for themselves!

Yeah I want my legs to get smaller! I have thunder thighs!! Like now I'm a solid size 16. But I'd be less if my legs would get smaller!

I have a tiny waist but a big ghetto booty lol and thunder thighs. My arms were getting huge but its under control now. Im a size 12-14 on top now and trousers 16-18.

I'm the same! My waist is little but I have a big bum and thighs! My bf calls it a wooty! White girl booty! :/ I'm always gonna be curvy! But id like my thighs to slim! And love handles obviously!

c.mackenzie said:
Go us! Curvy is best :) and we shall get there again!

We defs will!! Ill post up my pictures at the end of the month when i take my next set. Sorry that i totally mooched in and robbed ur thread btw.

Another day. Yesterday was better. Feeling back on track. Just about to attempt the gym before going to work. I havnt been to the gym in months however.. So we shall see!

Oh no :( I've just done the gym
And now I'm walking to work. But had do buy lunch with little choice. Settled on a low fat sandwich and some fruit.

I'd usually have a salad too! And I would have actually preferred it to that gross sandwich lol! But I figured that if I made it and took it to the gym, it would have been pretty gross by the time i got to work lol! Yummy fruit though! Yay! X

It's always harder. But I guess it's something good to do so it's easier to maintain after and know the right choices in the real world!! Lol :)

At work with the worst headache of them all :/ don't think I've had enough water! So today ive had (or will have eaten once I've gone home and consumed dinner!) 1100 calories. I burnt roughly 500 in the gym. Another reason for my headache no doubt! So My Fitness Pal says I'm not eating enough because of the exercise and I'll go into starvation mode! Do I have to eat more?!? Probably the first time I've worried about eating too little ever!!

Headache is showing no sign of shifting :( even with water :( argh. Still have the walk home on the cold too. Bring on dinner with a cup of tea in my onesie... Don't
Judge me!

Back