Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

I took some paracetamol yesterday but had to resort to going to bed just to lie in the dark! Just horrible. I can feel a little pulsing this morning but nothing like the throbbing from yesterday! Must drink enough water today. X

Im the same need to stay more hydrated. Starting the boxercise on sat morning so hope in not too in bits after it that i wont be able to work that night. When i start that though im gonna have to up the cal intake so my body doesnt go into starvation mode.

I've been sick this morning :( and I have to go to work! Stupid migrane :( not helped by the bf coming in drunk and waking me up. Or by him leaving his alarm on this morning!!

Aww head recking. Iv work again today straight after college serving students food which is chips with curry and chicken curry with rice and also goujons... Theres not one thing ill be serving that i can eat. The joys of a student working life. And iv yet another birthday party to go to tonight. Gonna dodge the cake again but these people are major food pushers!!!

So boredom at work led me to download an app where you can make a photo look slimmer. Basically photoshop it! Haha well that was a giggle! I look more deformed than slimmer sadly! But hey. I guess that's what you can expect from a free app! And it did entertain me for a whole 10 minutes!

Finally home. Had dinner. And chilling. Not a bad day food wise! But now I'm sitting here thinking I might have to go to bed just so I dont snack! Also feeling a tad bloated. Which I hate because I instantly look as big as when i started this journey! Ahh well enough moaning on my part! Cup of
Green tea and then bed me thinks!

Good morning all :) hope you have a lovely day! In work for me with a rushed breakfast of toast, spread and marmite! Which I half ate walking to work in the rain/snow! Arghh. Feeling like I won't have lost on Monday. After this monday of literally stuffing my face! Hoping I have made up for it.. But we will see!

:) it'll be okay. I'm feeling positive about it for once! The main thing is for once I realise that one bad day doesn't undo a month of hard work! Something which used to make me give up before! Have a good day hun! Got snow where you are?

So colleague has phone in sick! So I'm in work for 12 hours today instead of 6. When I've obviously packed my food for a 6 hour day :/ and then I broke the heater by falling on it with my fatness! What a grand Friday. :/

c.mackenzie said:
So colleague has phone in sick! So I'm in work for 12 hours today instead of 6. When I've obviously packed my food for a 6 hour day :/ and then I broke the heater by falling on it with my fatness! What a grand Friday. :/

Falling on it with your fatness... Sorry thats hilarious!! What you gonna do food wise??

I work alone in a shop. So when it goes quiet I'm gonna try and close for 10 mins and make a run for it to the fruit and veg shop and Wilko! Best I can do given the time constraints!

Back