Life is like a bicycle. To stay balanced you must keep going!

Ive had it for 2 years. 1st year fab. 2nd year.. Horrendous! I've deffo gained this week. And after my stressful day I've had another bad food day. And now another TOTM... Drained. Physically and emotionally! I could cry... If I wasn't too tired!

Scratch what i said before i actually lost 2.5lbs... Really happy with that. Looking forward to my roast chicken and veg this evening.

Aww go you. Im finally allowed have potatoes and pasta and that now on the condition i have a small portion and exercise after. Things are looking up!!

:D love it! I'm thinking of having veggie mince in peppers tonight! We shall see if it's good... And I tried on some jeans today that havnt fit for years and I can get them
On!

c.mackenzie said:
:D love it! I'm thinking of having veggie mince in peppers tonight! We shall see if it's good... And I tried on some jeans today that havnt fit for years and I can get them
On!

Aww love when that happens!!

c.mackenzie said:
:) woo! Go you! I just went to see the muppets! And I'm embarrassed to say it was amazing!

Lol i hate the muppets for some reason. I wanna go see the vow. Did another 45 min power walk today. Feeling good about the week ahead.

Back