Light headedness.

Slinky_Malinky

That pesky stone crept back.
I have on off light headedness with the total solution and I'm very tired in the afternoons. Should I consider adding another pack, or could it be that I'm not having enough water? :faint2:

Hi, think its' just one of those things, enjoy it, it's like being drunk without the calories xx

I still sometimes feel a bit lightheaded if i dont time my packs well. I find that splitting the packs helps a lot!! I try now to have half a shake in the morning for breakfast, a full shake at about 3 and 6 then another half pack at about 8. It tricks my mind into making me think im having more too which i always a bonus lol. theres also the option of having 2 packs and using the 3rd to add to coffees all day. I find i get about 4 vanilla coffees out of one pack, and i feel fuller when i do that too. xx

Hmm. Good point Babystar. I already split my morning vanilla to have with coffee, but I might try splitting the other two as well to spread them out a bit.

I split my vanilla for my coffee, I also split my chocolate for my hot chocolates, keeps me full all day!

I dont find the packs filling at all, not any more so than just having a cup of coffee :(

Must all be in my head then but its helping me lol

Your doing very well tho, I'm only in my 2nd week so might change my mind soon!

how many days in are you? Light headyness is common in the early days. I find that drinking a nice hot cup of tea helps (corney I know).

Slinky, how much fluid are you taking on? I find if I have forgotten to drink i do feel light headed, drink something and it oes away. I have to admit though that I do drink between 3 and 5 litres a day.

Back