Attack Light Philly cheese with chives?

pogle88

Hi all,

I'm on day 3 of attack. So far I've stuck to plain meat and eggs. I'd like to try something with cheese. Is the light Philly cheese with chives allowed?

Many thanks

Hi, I don't think it is, I believe it's only the extra light and quark as they have very little fat x

I dont think extra light is allowed during attack either

I dont think extra light is allowed during attack either

You're right Zoesastar, even on cruise its only allowed as a tolerant so very small amount.

Hi all,

I'm on day 3 of attack. So far I've stuck to plain meat and eggs. I'd like to try something with cheese. Is the light Philly cheese with chives allowed?

Many thanks

OMG do not go anywhere near any Philly!! I gained two lbs, yes two lbs by eating some of the very low extra whatever it is Philly! It's only on here that the regulars told me no only to eat extra light Quark! I lost the two lbs once I knew what I'd done wrong but really I'd done nothing wrong just followed the Attack phase in the Dukan book which said extra light is OK but didn't name any brands. Good luck. Saska :)

Saska said:
OMG do not go anywhere near any Philly!! I gained two lbs, yes two lbs by eating some of the very low extra whatever it is Philly! It's only on here that the regulars told me no only to eat extra light Quark! I lost the two lbs once I knew what I'd done wrong but really I'd done nothing wrong just followed the Attack phase in the Dukan book which said extra light is OK but didn't name any brands. Good luck. Saska :)

I really think it depends on the person wether they need to keep clear of the philly, I eat Philly and laughing cow, both extra light and have had losses ever week! Not everyone will gain.

FF

Back