Lighter Life Lite to CD 810???

Cupid87

Hi All,
Just stopping by for some advise really as I am feeling very downbeat at the moment. I had been doing Lighter life light since before christmas up until march 31st, when I went on holiday to USA and had a subsequently planned break. During this break I put on 8lbs which I wasn't too concerned with. I decided when I got home that I just couldn't stump the £52+ a week that LL were charging when CD was much more managable. The problem I have had is that during the first week of CD 810, I lost nothing, then the last few days I have fallon off the wagon missing packs and replacing them with sweets! :break_diet:And then not wanting to have more packs because I am worried I will do more damage. So yesterday I had 1 pack, a bag of sweets and some prawns! :17729: Today was much of the same; because I don't want people nosying into my business, I don't want to take packs to work! But then I end up needing the energy...
I just got very disheartened to not have lost any weight and now feel like I've ruined it. Is CD that much different to LL and if so how??? I MUST also mention that before my holiday I was about 5-6 lbs away from goal and now that has doubled (if not more!) :banghead:
I need you kind people to help me out! Sorry for the rant I just feel kinda crappy at the moment. Can I be successful on the 810 and what are the weekly losses like??? I would appreciate any possible advice!!!! :sign0009:

Thanks for reading xxx Cupid xxx

HI hun - I'm not sure aboout the loss of 810 as I'm doing ss but cd is proven to work and I'm sure it can do for you too.
Don't beat yourself up - today is a new day and perhaps take each day as it comes.
Can you take the bars to work instead?
Good Luck!!!

i woud suggest the tetra's or bars for work, could always pour the tetra into a mug before drinking or take the bar out of the wrapper

if you really dont want to be asked questions then maybe take your 810 meal in with you and just say your cutting back carbs for a while if anyone comments. this way you can have a pack before work, your meal while your there and 2 packs after work

Back