Lighter Life November Starters!

Just updating from last week as I forgot, next WI tomorrow night.

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 15...................1.3lbs ............. 45.1lbs
futureyummymummy ........ 16 .................. 4lbs ................ 56 lbs
hannahwil2002 ..................10................ 3 lbs .............. 32 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ........................17 ................ 3 lbs .............. 71.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 14 ................ 6 lbs ..............61.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 16................ 3 lbs ............ 62 lbs

Losted 1lb today which is good after me blip at the weekend. And I have my Porridge! Roll on Breakfast! lol

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 15...................1.3lbs ............. 45.1lbs
futureyummymummy ........ 16 .................. 4lbs ................ 56 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ........................17 ................ 3 lbs .............. 71.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 14 ................ 6 lbs ..............61.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 17................ 1 lbs ............ 63 lbs

4 lbs for me this week :D

futureyummymummy ........ 17 .................. 4lbs ................ 60 lbs
saz343 ............................. 17................ 1 lbs ............ 63 lbs

We are doing sooooo well :D no ones going to recognise us by summer!

Well done Emma I lost 4lbs too this week, takes me under 12st wahey:)

Brumchick ........................ 15...................4lbs ............. 49.1lbs

Well done brum thats fab :D.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LL!

Btw I'm so jealous of you bloody tall people lol. I'm such a short arse :p

Well guys target reached weighed last night and dropped 6lbs now weigh 11.13 stones and in week two of RTM

For all the people here you must do RTM its worth every minute and every penny

Well done huseyin :D I'm so happy for you :)

Emma xXx

Thanks all and im so very happy for all of you too and extremely proud of all teh friends i have made here

Saz your packs will start costing you £16.50 less per week

so if we work that its £49.50 for the first 3 weeks as you drop a pack

Then its reduced by another pack for the next 3 weeks so its £33

etc

So basically you are not paying that much, you can get 2 weeks worth of supply for the same as 1 weeks in abstinence (when you are on two)

4.5lbs off this week!!

Brumchick ........................ 15...................4lbs ............. 49.1lbs
MandyLupton .................... 15 ................ 4.5 lbs ..............66 lbs

Thats fantastic mandy well done :D.

Well I'm becoming a bit scale obsessed again so I'm going to request that I'm not weighed for the next few weeks :eek: scary but I think I need this.

Emma xXx

Well done everyone

and I SO agree with Huseyin. I think RTM is crucial to loong term success.

Have a good week-end everyone. xx:wave_cry:

Well done H and Mandy :happy096:.Fantastic.

Thanks Guys, Emma I agree with you!!! You become very obsessed with how much you are going to lose each week!
It might do you good to step back from the scales for a couple of weeks! Don't know wether I could do it though lol!!!

Back