Lighter Life November Starters!

I'll probably be tearing my hair out after the first week lol but I'm choosing not to from now as I know I can get through tuesdays session without then I'll have no choice because I can't get to the meeting after so will be 3-4 weeks before I'm weighed!

Emma xXx

2lb more pounds and it will be a 5 stone loss! yay

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 15...................4lbs ............. 49.1lbs
futureyummymummy ........ 17 .................. 4lbs ................ 60 lbs
hannahwil2002 ..................10................ 3 lbs .............. 32 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ........................17 ................ 3 lbs .............. 71.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 15 ................ 4.5 lbs ..............66 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 18................ 5 lbs ............ 68 lbs

4lbs off this week!!

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 15...................4lbs ............. 49.1lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ........................17 ................ 3 lbs .............. 71.5 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 16 ................ 4 lbs ..............70 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 18................ 5 lbs ............ 68 lbs

Bumped this thread!!! Come on November starters!!

2.5bs off this week!

MandyLupton .................... 17 ................ 2.5 lbs ..............72.5 lbs

Nice one Mandy

Brumchick ........................ 17...................3.75lbs ........ 53.9lbs
MandyLupton .................... 17 ................ 2.5 lbs .............72.5 lbs
saz343 ............................. 18................ 5 lbs ............ 68 lbs od

just one of for me this week but had a crapy week so am pleased. I didnt post last weeks as I sts. Hope im back on track now!

Brumchick ........................ 17...................3.75lbs ........ 53.9lbs
MandyLupton .................... 17 ................ 2.5 lbs .............72.5 lbs
saz343 ............................. 20................ 1 lbs ............ 69 lbs od

Hi guy's I've been avoiding posting here as I gaind then sts but have lost this week and am back on the wagon for good!

futureyummymummy ........ 20 .................. 7lbs ................ 63 lbs
saz343 ............................. 20................ 1 lbs ............ 69 lbs od __________________

Well done Emma that fantastic- glad your back with us:)
Poor loss for me this week 1/4 lb- still I,m cool:cool:. I stick to abstinance 100% so it will come off!

Brumchick ........................ 20...................0.25lbs ........ 54lbs
saz343 ............................. 20................ 1 lbs ............ 69 lbs od __________________

4lbs off this week!

MandyLupton .................... 18 ................ 4 lbs .............76.5 lbs
saz343 ............................. 20................ 1 lbs ............ 69 lbs od

Well done guys. Everyone is doing great!Finding things a struggle last couple of weeks. Really been worried that this may be the end of my LL journey, but am fighting so hard to get a hold of it again.xxxx

C'MON SAZ

You can do it. You are one strong lady.
Have you got anyone you can talk to about your struggling.Have other things changed for you?
How about your LLC or Group? Can they help you get back on track?
Good luck xxxx

Aww saz I know from talking to you that you're so not ready to give up on this journey, have you talked to julia about it all yet? She gave me a lot of options when I was going through the same but I'm back on track now and didn't need to do any of it, maybe I just needed to know I had the choice? Talk soon hun, huge hugs!

Well done guys. Everyone is doing great!Finding things a struggle last couple of weeks. Really been worried that this may be the end of my LL journey, but am fighting so hard to get a hold of it again.xxxx

COme on Shaz - chin up - YOUC AN DO THIS!!! Without a ticker, I do not know how far you have come or how far you have to go.....but you can do it.

Whats causing the struggle? Do you know?

Life is full of struggles, and its easy to quit. BUt we fail to grow if we just quit, and everything old becomes new again. You don't want that do you?

Sending you hugs and positive vibes.....you CAN do this. And we are here to help you!!

xx

Hi all. Thanks so much for the comments you have left. Think my head is back on track again. Opened up about my secret pinching to my husband and myself I guess. Just been to this weeks WI and lodt 5lbs. Really pleased thanks for your support.
xxxx

MandyLupton .................... 18 ................ 4 lbs .............76.5 lbs
saz343 ............................. 21................ 5 lbs ............ 74 lbs

Well done saz I told you I could feel it ;). You shouldn't be ashamed hun I've lost 90lbs already and still have 33 to go we should be proud of how far we've come not how far we had to go in the first place!

Fancy coming over 1 day in the holidays for a coffee?

Emma xXx

. we should be proud of how far we've come not how far we had to go in the first place![quote/]

Absolutely- that goes for all us Novemberers, still hanging in there!
2.5lbs for me this week- weigh in a day early so I can fantasise that it would be 3 !!:D

Brumchick ........................ 21....................2.5lbs ........ 56.5lbs
saz343 ............................. 21................ 5 lbs ............ 74 lbs

1.5lbs for me this week

Brumchick ........................ 21....................2.5lbs ........ 56.5lbs
MandyLupton .................... 19 ................ 1.5 lbs .............78 lbs

2lbs of this week for me

MandyLupton .................... 19 ................ 1.5 lbs .............78 lbs
saz343 ............................. 22................ 2 lbs ............ 76 lbs

Back