Lighter Life November Starters!

Thanks Mandy, well 3 off but a bit disapointed as i got some ketostix and it gave a reading that i am not in ketosis when i have followed the diet to a T. I am still happy with a 9lb loss in just over 1 1/2 wks but know if i got into ketosis i could lose more. Anybody any ideas on what i could do, or maybe doing wrong.
Thanks

Hi Novembererererers... hope you are finding your first few weeks of Lighter Life are going ok - sometimes people can have bad withdrawal (I was ok, thank goodness), but if you have - HANG IN THERE - it really does get better.

I am here if any of you have any questions or anything - but to be honest, I think that applies to almost EVERYONE on this forum - just don't be afraid to get deep, meaningful, graphic (!!) or just plain moany - we've seen it all before!

In the meantime - enjoy your losses, and the fact your clothes will very quickly start to feel looser... it's one helluva ride!!

Anna xxx

Well I'm another 2lbs down yay, all the stress for nothing :p. Anyway thats 14lbs in 2 weeks so I'm quite happy with that :).

Well done luckyloo thats a fab loss :).

Emma xXx

Way to go, fym :D:D:D
Ignore your scales from now on or better still ditch them

sorry to sneak in to the novs just wanted to say congrats to emma
now banish your scales!!
(although i guess i should heed my own advice lol)
ella
x

Well done Emma,
See I knew you could do it, don't believe your own scales they are different to your LLC.
You are now 1 stone lighter - congrats:party0019:

Congrats hannah and luckyloo go by what your llc's ketostix say hun mine don't give as strong a reading as my llc's do, losing that amount in such a short space of time is amazing, keep it up chick.

Emm xXx

Oh and I have officially binned my scales ;).

Well done Emma thats amazing in just 2 wks, and the scale thing, well done for that too, think i should ditch mine i stand on them every time i go in the bathroom.

Keep up the good work all :)

Hello everyone!
Having had headaches the first week I was ready to give up- but after my first week I lost 10pounds!!
It has now been 2 weeks and I have lost a stone. It is very encouraging. Plus the headaches have gone.
:109:

Hi everyone, soz havent been replying for a while. I know I had a little lapse after week 1 but got totally back on it and now more determined than ever to stick to LL!
Well done on everyones weight losses!

Week 1- 8lb :)
Week 2- 4lb;)

Sarah X

Hi peeps,

I've just been for my week 2 weigh in tonight and have lost 6 lbs, bringing my total to 28 lbs in two weeks -- two stone gone forever !!!

Sorry have not been on the boards much this week -- have had mega stressful busy week -- only thing I have managed is sticking to the LL plan (no money for anything else - LOL!).

On Weds I bunged on one of my many pairs of size 30 / 32 black slacks and they fell off my waist and hips several times (almost embarrassing). By 10 am I was hooking them up with a safety pin, but even that did not work great ..... by 7pm when I got home I threw them in the bin -- I was so delighted to be able to do that !!!

Have now rescued some of my "skinny" (ha ha ha) size 28 trousers out of my "small" wardrobe again !!!!

Never had results like this in just two weeks on any diet before !!!

Wow:26:Shaz - what a result, there isn't many people that could do what you've done in two weeks! Two stone equals a whole dress size also.
Congratulations on a productive two weeks - keep up the good work.

Sorry J.D. You have done really well also - well done.

Name.......................Week...........Loss.... ....Total Loss
futureyummymummy...... 1 ............ 12lbs ............ 12lbs
saz343 ......................... 2 ............ 4lbs ............ 11lbs

Sarah-J ........................ 1 .............7lbs .............7lbs
Strictly shaz................. 1 .............16lbs.............16lbs
Kerrimc74......................2..............15.5 lbs..........15.5lbs

Been away for a while at my daughters childrens hospice which is why i havent posted for a bit. Hope everyone is doing well
xx

Well done everyone:party0049:fantastic. Had my 1st week weigh in last night... 8lbs- chuffed to bits.

Back