Lighter Life November Starters!

Saz is Sophie your little girl? I have just looked at her website - you are all very brave - Sometimes something happens and bang your life gets into perspective. Bless you.

Am xxx

4lbs off yay :D

Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 9................... 1.3lbs ............... 31.3lbs
futureyummymummy ........ 11 .................. 4lbs ................ 47 lbs
hannahwil2002 ..................9................ 3 lbs .............. 29 lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 11 ................ 5.5 lbs .............. 53 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 8 ................ 6 lbs .............. 36.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 11 ................ 4 lbs ............ 46 lbs

Yes Ameythist Sophie is my beautiful little girl. She is my main reason for doing this. The dr's have told me that she may not live past her late teens, so I have to make each day count. Although thats easyer said then done at times. Thankyou for taking a look though.
xx

Having an affair?

Yes, my husband says it must be like having an affair - only legal !!!

Hello Saz
I've just looked at your website about Sophie and her condition. i hadn't heard of it before. It's very moving to see a little girl having to cope so bravely with the limitations it puts on her life.
I really admire you and the rest of your family for giving her the best possible memories.
Good luck to you all for the future.

Ooo well done saz just sawe you lost the same as me, wonder what we actually did different this week??

xXx

Hi Slendablenda Sophie condition is so rare that there is no trails looking for a cure or treatment. She is a fantastic little lady. Unfortunatly she doesnt get all equipment and service that would make her life easyer and more comfortable so I started the website to raise awerness of her condition and to try raise funds for the specailist equipment she so desperatly needs.

3 pounds off for me this week so 4 stone exactly. What a milestone! And 1st week of developers went well.
Name ............................ Week .............. Loss ............. Total Loss
Brumchick ........................ 9................... 1.3lbs ............... 31.3lbs
Huseyin..............................8............ ......6lbs..................39lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 12 ................ 3 lbs .............. 56 lbs
Lil Miss Mummy ................. 5................. 1 lbs ............... 17 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 8 ................ 6 lbs .............. 36.5 lbs
Sarah-J ............................. 5 ................ 1 lbs .............. 21 lbs
saz343 ............................. 11 ................ 4 lbs ............ 46 lbs

Well done Kerri. Fantastic achievement

Brumchick ........................ 10...................5lbs ............. 36.3lbs
Kerrimc74 ......................... 12 ................ 3 lbs .............. 56 lbs

Chuffed with my loss this week esp after last weeks- thanx to all those who helped me keep the faith:)

Thats fantastic brum :D

3lbs off for me this week!!

Brumchick ........................ 10...................5lbs ............. 36.3lbs
MandyLupton .................... 9 ................ 3 lbs .............. 39.5 lbs

3lbs for me too! Starting RTM today!

hannahwil2002 ..................10................ 3 lbs .............. 32 lbs
MandyLupton .................... 9 ................ 3 lbs .............. 39.5 lbs

Will be updating very soon i have weigh in on tuesday, it would have been two weeks since my last one, dont you just love the two week gaps.

Saz im so moved by your story, you are truly a wonderful person.

Good luck for your weigh in Huseyin xx Thankyou for you message. Dont really see myself as a wonderful person, just desperate to keep my little girl. I think I do her website so I have something to do as I not sure how to breath, if I went over and over what the future has planed for her.
xx

you know Saz the thing about remarkable people is that they never see how remarkable they really are and that is what makes them so.

don't discredit yourself for a second

4lbs of this week! Well done all xxxx

hannahwil2002 ..................10................ 3 lbs .............. 32 lbs
saz343 ............................. 12 ................ 4 lbs ............ 50 lbs

Back