LighterLife - a diet designed for women.

A tomato soup is coming in the next couple of months apparently:)

Let's hope its edible.:p

Fab news! :bliss:
Cheers, Lemma :hug99:

I've tried it - it's rank! Doesn't taste of tomato's, doesn't taste of anything recognisable actually, is a weird colour and erm yeah that's about it really!! It won't be on my shopping list!!

But if they bring out a bar that tastes of pepperoni pizza, i'll have some of that!!

Argh!! My other half was obscene last night and got a pizza! ANDA a garlic cheese bread. What made it worse, is it was buy one get one free, and they left the cheese off the garlic cheese bread so brought him another around, so he was sat there with FOUR boxes of pizzas, and me with my Raspberry bar!!!

He will pay!! One day, he will!! :D

I tell you BL - If my OH had done that to me, I would be sitting in a cell by now charged with murder. Wonder if I could get away scott free if I claim diminished responsibility on the grounds of mental cruelty????? Speaking of mental cruelty there is still a 1/3rd of a birthday cake still in cupboard - I will resist, I will resist, I will resist!! Oh I love a bit of cake, I do, I just love a bit of cake!

Yes BL I agree.
I work right next to IT, aka the dustbins, who have pizzas, fish and chips, dougnuts etc.... in their room on a daily basis.
I have threatened to eat the smallest one, if they don't keep the door shut when feasting!
Currently sat with a savory drink, dunking a cranberry bar (any flavour change, even a bad one, is good right now!) and am thumping away at the keyboard like godzilla.
If it wasn't for the fact one of them sad "wow you look good" this morning, I'd be chewing on a technician as we speak!:eek:

I tell you BL - If my OH had done that to me, I would be sitting in a cell by now charged with murder. Wonder if I could get away scott free if I claim diminished responsibility on the grounds of mental cruelty????? Speaking of mental cruelty there is still a 1/3rd of a birthday cake still in cupboard - I will resist, I will resist, I will resist!! Oh I love a bit of cake, I do, I just love a bit of cake!

Repeat after me Corey

I DONT LIKE BIRTHCAKE
I DONT LIKE BIRTHCAKE
I DONT LIKE BIRTHCAKE

IM GONNA BE SLIM
IM GONNA BE SLIM
IM GONNA BE SLIM

Just had a thought - How about a hot and sour soup - that is very low calorie anyway ? Or even chinese pork flavour soup.
They could also make a prawn cracker flavoured bar, though I'd prefer a spare rib flavour bar I think.

I must be in a Chinese mood!

Yum

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chinese :D

Banish those bad thoughts from my mind LOL

hmmm best get on with the ironing me thinks!

I know you shouldn't wish your life away, but am planning on first week of August being off RtM - already have a lunch date with a friend at work to pop next door (yep next door) to the all you can eat Chinese for £4.95.

Here's an idea for a bar - crispy duck and hoy sin sauce.

You're right kitteh it is indeed! Pity I'm on holiday or I might have been going along too! :)

Lighterlife - a diet designed for women.

Blue_grapefruit - a leah designed for men :)

:rotflmao: - good one Leah

sweet/savoury

Hi Mike, good post. I haven't taken it the wrong way at all - I fully understand what you mean, and am sure that you really didn't mean to offend some that are getting ratty with you. :confused:

I too am a savoury gal, crisps or chocolate.....mmm, defo crisps! I would rather that there were the same amounts of sweet and savoury things on LL, it's not fair to presume we are all sweet toothed, but i'm sure if there was some kind of poll, maybe most are sweet toothed, and maybe the reason for such a one sided decision :D

You have done so well looking at your chart - WELL DONE YOU! ;)

Best wishes,
Sharon x

Back