Lighterlifers(WWer!) diary - 2nd weigh in! Yippee!!!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Well here I am back to my fave site, here's my story.... i joined mini's a while back and tried every diet under the sun. ww worked for me and I started losing weight great, then I fell pregnant with my little Princess Yasmine. 10 months and 3stone later Im ready to lose my post baby belly plus some more hehe, Im starting my class again on Tuesday!! Im looking forward to it so much. There are some old faces hanging about which are still doing so well which is great, and some new faces which Ill be catching up on! Wish me luck!! Ive got a long way to go!! xxx

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. We all know WW works if you stick to it. So good luck with the diet.

Irene xx

Last edited:
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter,you will loose weight with ww if you stick to the plan 100%

Congratulations,,,she is a wee cutie.:princess: You must be over the moon!!!

Welcome back to MM,, I remember you from before, I also have returned from a break on the forum.

Wish you the best of luck, we know it works you just need to keep at it.:D xx

Congratulations on the birth of Yasmine! Lovely name too!

Good luck for starting your weightloss journey x

welc.gif

Welcome back and congratulations on your beautiful daughter Yasmine she is indeed a little princess!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Love Mini xxx

My wife gave birth to number 3 a couple of weeks ago, and is totally freaking about her belly and weight gain. I keep telling her its early days not to stress etc, but she's not having it! Do you think its too early to worry, let nature take its course first, or go staright into a strict diet/exercise regime? Which surely cant be easy when not getting enough sleep! Comfort eating is the downfall, but right now, comfort eating is fully deserved!!

My wife gave birth to number 3 a couple of weeks ago, and is totally freaking about her belly and weight gain. I keep telling her its early days not to stress etc, but she's not having it! Do you think its too early to worry, let nature take its course first, or go staright into a strict diet/exercise regime? Which surely cant be easy when not getting enough sleep! Comfort eating is the downfall, but right now, comfort eating is fully deserved!!

Aww bless her, but im freaking too and my yongest is nearly 1! but saggy bellys are he worst thing about pregnancy so dont blame her spazzing out - i did big time. Its a woman thing!
I think though she should wait till 6 weeks is up as thats when the bodyis healed - is she breastfeeding? cos if she is she will need to eat properly, she can ww while bf as well as you get extra points for it. She can diet but i dont recommend exercising - ven though a good 40 min walk itself is great exercise and has helped me with my weight loss.
And congratulations to you both having a new baby!

LOL Marie! i so know where your coming from! lol Mine is 3 lol ... oh well 1lb by 1lb it will come off :)...

welcome by the way your littlee is a sweety :) ... enjoy your weight loss journey xxx

hey peeps, thanks fo the lurvly replies, I had my first weigh in today and I was 13stone 10lbs!!!! ultimately the aviest ive ever been, best get my ass back on track! Marie hol was great i missed the baby crazily though, never again without her haha the longest 3 days of my life!! One thing that was good though, i actually got into a bikini in the pool!!!urrounded by skinny groups of girls my age with the toned brown bods haha I dont care about my stretch marks and belly surprizingly is not too wobbly, my thighs are though haha, roll on next weigh in, im hoping to have lost 2 stone ahah xxx

Well sifting through my old posts and I have reminded myself just how great WWatchers and how great this site is!! I was away for so long I forgot, but fear not, I will remain focused!! I used to hae some greats laughs on this forums I think it really was they key!

Its day 3 of my first week, and so far Im going great. Ive been eating lots but sometimes feel really starving (probably due to the fact that I stuffed my face for 89months while pregnant and now Im not!) Im hoping for a good loss this week to keep me motivated, Im taking every week as it comes and not trying to rush to goal to quickly!

The past 2 days Ive got up and done the ministry of sound workout dvd, and let me tell you its bloody hard, I manage to do the warm up and about 10 minutes before I feel ready to pass out!! Its hard enough as it is without running back and forth to my 7week old winging for her dummy cause she hasnt quite learned how to keep it in her mouth for long yet haha.

Im really looking forward to my weigh in on thursday, and were the hell are you Leanne to scare me into staying away from the junk food haha, I'll be sure to keep posted! xxx

Hi LL and CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your daughter :)

I started back at WW last week at the same weight as you (13/10) and my aim also is to get to 9st (as i'm only 5ft 1) I had my first weigh in yesterday after doing the "kick start" for the first week and i lost 6lbs, well chuffed :)

Did you do LighterLife before? I did Cambridge earlier in the year, off and on, and if it hadn't been for Cambridge i'd probably still be around the 16st mark!

Goodluck LL ;)

ahhh yeah Sandy can do scary! ....... just dont mention getting on the scales at home and you'll do great ;)

Back