Likabu's weightloss?

Reading everyone else's diaries is really inspirational and quite helpful too.

I'm sure other people have mini goals too but I have been nosing Taz's diary and noticed she had mini goals and realised it would probably do me some good to have them too. I really want to lose all the weight but it seems like such a large amount that having smaller mini goals for the short term will halp me achieve my longer term goal.

So...

1st mini goal - Lose the 6.5lb I put back on

2nd mini goal - Lose half stone

Lisa

Nice one Lisa, it really helps to remove the bigger picture and concentrate on something that seems more immediately acheiveable. Good luck with those mini goals x

Duh, I forgot to add what I had for breakfast, not the best start to the new me!

Baked beans and 2x wholemeal toast from 800g loaf (2 hex b) 2 tbsp tomato sauce 2 syns

Lisa

here's a tip for you - if you buy asda's own tomato ketchup or heinz reduced salt and sugar ketchup it's only half a sin per tbsp ;) ...more sins to spend on other things :D

here's a tip for you - if you buy asda's own tomato ketchup or heinz reduced salt and sugar ketchup it's only half a sin per tbsp ;) ...more sins to spend on other things :D

Thanks for that, it all helps.

Really I didn't need to put a dollop of sauce on each mountain of beans on toast - I don't know why I did it but it did taste nice!

Lisa

I keep a food diary on the slimming world website. Its really good and easy to use and you keep all your free food in 1 section, then your HE's and then your Syns. It really helps you keep a track of everything.

If you still need to replace your oven, you could try checking out Freecycle. My friends washing machine broke and she managed to get one from freecycle the same day. And the next she got a dining room table and chairs!

Thanks SpaceAngel, we just going to stick to the small tabletop oven for now though as it is working out cheaper to run. We are using it to cook the same things that we would put in the big oven but obviously have a smaller area to heat up.

I weighed in this evening and lost 3.5lb :D, so pleased that I am starting to pull back the big weight gain that was my hols!

Lisa

Well done. I bet you are so pleased!

Mmmm - I have just had 2 pieces of bacon (grilled) scrambled egg, baked beans, mushrooms and a piece of wholemeal toast. I am stuffed.

Already planning this evenings meal though!

Lisa

:cry: Am off work today. I was in work yesterday and had a fright. I was looking down at what I was doing and couldn't see properly out of my left eye, then it went completely burry with zigzags. Not very pleasant.

I went to hospital and they seem to think it was a visual migraine that affects your eyes rather than getting a headache. They dilated my pupils to see properly - has anyone eve had that done? I looked like I had taken something :D.

Anyway - feeling sorry for myself, my eye is a bit sore now and all I have done today is eat :eek: but good stuff!

Scrambled eggs with 2 rashers of grilled bacon (hex b).

2 tomatoey quorn fillets (1 syn) with broccoli, cauliflower and smash mash, small wholemeal bap (hex b).

Snack a jacks - 5 syns
Cheese puffs - 5 syns

Apple, banana, grapes

Lisa

Last edited:
That doesn't sound too pleasant Lisa! I am really squeamish when it comes to the eyes so that just made me cringe! Ha ha, hope you are feeling better soon

Back