Like Button - Love it or hate it.

kered

Gold Member
Personally, I think its a load of *******

I cant really see the point, and when you get logged on, you have to go to a page that just shows people have liked a reply to a thread.

Maybe its the Moscow Mules..........much prefer the thank button personally.

Ha ha x

...................and still I get notifications to say ,............. like.............grrrr. LOL.

yeah the notifications bit annoys me!

Poor pierce can't win. The like button was implemented because of the number of people who asked for it lol

Well I for one am very partial to the like button!!!

I like it! Just don't like the notifications!

Poor pierce can't win. The like button was implemented because of the number of people who asked for it lol

I like the idea of it.....(thank you Pierce) I just dont like the way it takes you away from where you are. Please some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time.............lol.

For me yes! Not sure about everyone else!

Ok what am I missing! I dud see the 'like' button on pc mini's (usually im on phone) BUT I've never had notifications ... or does that simply mean no-ones liked me!

Huffy'ness is now taking her petted lip for a ciggy...

So is it the notification element you dont like?

I dont like when you click on it, and it takes you away from the page. Different when you get reputation etc, because that is just (well in my case) on the odd occasion, but the like button could be umpteen times per visit to Minimins.

Ok what am I missing! I dud see the 'like' button on pc mini's (usually im on phone) BUT I've never had notifications ... or does that simply mean no-ones liked me!

Smoky-ness

Total Posts
Likes Given

Just unpet your lip lady :flirt2:
Youve been 'liked' 83 times ;)

I dont like when you click on it, and it takes you away from the page. Different when you get reputation etc, because that is just (well in my case) on the odd occasion, but the like button could be umpteen times per visit to Minimins.

But you dont need to look at your notifications every time lol

Just ignore 'em and check them once a day - simples :giggle:

Starlight said:
Total Posts
Likes Given

Hahaha soooooperb! Likes Receved 83; Likes Given 0 - lovin my style...

Smug'Ness pmsl

Total Posts
Likes Given

But you dont need to look at your notifications every time lol

Just ignore 'em and check them once a day - simples :giggle:

Stroppyness..................83 likes and you aint given none..........mean-ness.

I will in future Starlight, thank you. Can you ask that nice Piece to give me some extra reputation to catch up with my friends please, just for being alert?............:D

Back