Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

beccaharrison89 said:
hi hun glad to hear you doing well.im due same date as u and so excited,bit worried as baby breech at mo so doing ny exercises on birthing ball all time trying to get her to turn.really dnt wnt to have c sect if cn help it.
how have you been since you were last on here ?

R i dont blame u..hope u can get her to move! When will u find out if she has? Im doin ok thanks jus hopin i come early cos gettin sick of pregnancy now lol all i wana do is sleep ut can when iv got a naughty 2 year old to entertain lol x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 17.0

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

xxxjessiexxx said:
Hey kimmie I'm 2 weeks behind u and becca x I am having Millie early thou I'm
Not worrying about my weight either as when I diet it b strict I'm not sitting here eating 10 choc bars but today I had a full fat coke and thought Sod it I'm enjoying it lol i really think this baby will come extra early I have a feeling x

When are u havin her? R u havin a sec? Bet u cant wait! Im the same iv jus give up carin about dietin n eatin what i want. Thers no point gettin r selfs stressd out over it, itl sharp come off when we have had em. How r u plannin on feedin ur lil 1? X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

xxxjessiexxx said:
I get my date Friday so nervous as I'm knowing this time il have her 39 weeks so end of June x

Aww thts not too long. Wat happens if she comes before then? X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

xxxjessiexxx said:
I don't know I need to speak to the consultant on Friday eeeekkkkkkkkkk

I hope all goes well for ya, ya will hav to let me knw wat they say. Lets hope she stays put until then x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

36+3 Weeks Pregnant!

Got midwife app this mornin hopin to find out I'm engaged..I jus can't wait for this baby to come. When pregnant with my son he was born yesterday at 36+2 so I hope I'm comin close lol but got no feelin of labour comin on as yet!

Hope u all havin a lovely day and the sun is shining x

Doing really well! He was 6lbs 12oz yesterday and just started taking 3oz at each feed, he's so good, really chilled out nothing like my first who was constantly hungry lol. X

mrs-s said:
Doing really well! He was 6lbs 12oz yesterday and just started taking 3oz at each feed, he's so good, really chilled out nothing like my first who was constantly hungry lol. X

Aww thts great n glad he's puttin weight on too! My babys heads startin to engage so hopin I'll meet him soon x

Aw that's good teddy never got engaged properly so I just couldn't get a full breathe all through last few weeks!!

I'm really proud of him think he's having a growth spurt today, hopefully he is all his cute outfits don't fit yet lol! x

What size is she in Cas? He has 2oz some feeds but it's always a struggle get him to eat with jess he just pigged bottles down like they were goin out if fashion he was taking 7oz by 2 weeks old he was constantly hungry but teddy is so different!

He wearing mainly tiny baby clothes and wears new baby from next baby grows they are all baggy on him and the new baby outfits are just huge and can't wear them yet so is all his newborn lol x

Ahh I'm so jealous u got ur babies lol I wana talk about bottles n babygrows ! Lol. I think I'm gna have a rite broozer..he feels so long and he's still in my ribs.

Cas my lil man is doin great thnx, he now sleeps thru all night without a bottle its great! I had visions of wakin up with one child then gettin him down then gettin up with the other lol jus hope the baby is a good sleeper I'll not knw wats hit me with so much sleep! X

My 2yr old wakes up more than the newborn lol, me and DH were saying last night looks like the little one will be sleeping through first at this rate lol x

Up to 1 mth from next fits Hollie nicely or newbaby from mothercare, she takes between 2-4 oz of milk or 15-30 mins on the breast.

My lil girl has always been a gr8 sleeper Im hoping Hollie will be the same, at moment she's up twice during the nite for feeds, the tirdness is starting to catch up wiv me now! plus getting up early to do school runs.

Kimmy, hope ur be joining us soon on our yummy mummy weightloss thread xx

Upto 1 month would absolutely drown teddy haha how much does Hollie weigh now? Teddy due to get weighed tomorrow but was 6lbs 12oz yesterday he is getting longer though noticeably or it might just be cus he doesn't curl up as much now x

Back