Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

Morning Girls, hope everyone is well today.

A well known celeb as stolen mine so going have to try and agree on another name :(. Our surname is Vizena so its really hard any suggestions.

I love all your names Jessie, I think Amelia Mae is really sweet and ive always liked bobby for a boy and it go with his brothers name.

Your doing well Kimmy with your weight I weighed in yesterday and ive gained 3lbs altogether only 11 wks left for me and still no one notices ive got a bump they all seem to think im only in my first trimester.

Going look up your diary later xx

We had Hollie Rose for girl, so have now changed that idea......we're struggling with names at the min. Good luck :)

Cas what name did u have ? I can't wait 2 weeks untill I find out I went hospital this morning to see my head ache consultant and the heart rate was 143 any ideas ???

Hollie was our favourite and we liked rose for middle name but wasn't sure as it might sound abit bushy and annoying thing is we were going spell it the same way. They say if the fetal heart rate is high over 150 its a girl, dont know how true that is but ive had 3 girls and the heart rate has always been high.

Jessie how did you get on with the consultant? x

Oasis do you know the sex yet? we finding it so hard to find a name, alot of names we like our friends already have x

No not yet we find out hopefully on Thursday, were still having rose for a middle name but were so stuck so I think were just going to see what happens on Thursday and hopefully we just have to focus on one set of names.
Did you Have a back up? Did you also like scarlett? We had that as the girls name originally but I think we've both gone off that now :)

Fantastic the consultant was fab been put on baby aspirin untill 37 weeks it was the same consultant I had for my Charlie he remembered me and how I was he said I had to come back in 6 weeks have a huge headache today x

We've gone off scarlett too it wasn't one of our favourites, not long till you find out the sex so exciting at least it make it bit more easy choosing names. I think we are going make a list of names we like but wait to the baby arrives and see what suits her.

Im glad your app went well is everything ok with babys heart then, hope your heads gets better ive got alot pains in my legs atm x

Curtis and ollie were both on our list! A celeb nicked the name we called one of our babies that we lost we still love it though and are using it for a middle name for this baby x

20 Weeks Pregnant!

Woohoo im officially half way ther!

And....i lost anotha lb, i dnt know how cos i never stop eating but i seem to be runnin around after my lil man alot more and we have started goin to toddler group 4 times a week so i run around after him ther too! Lol ahh well im not complainin!

Hope alls well with evryone!

And im lovin all ur names!!

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.4

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Hello ladies hows everyone doin??

Im now 35+2 and cant wait to get this baby out lol im so tired all the time its unreal!

Diets totally gone out the window but im beyond carin n just gna worry about it afterwrds

My son was born 36+2..scary to think thats only next week lol anyways im all packed and ready to go as soon as he decides to pop out :D

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 17.0

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

hi hun glad to hear you doing well.im due same date as u and so excited,bit worried as baby breech at mo so doing ny exercises on birthing ball all time trying to get her to turn.really dnt wnt to have c sect if cn help it.
how have you been since you were last on here ?

Hey kimmie I'm 2 weeks behind u and becca x I am having Millie early thou I'm
Not worrying about my weight either as when I diet it b strict I'm not sitting here eating 10 choc bars but today I had a full fat coke and thought Sod it I'm enjoying it lol i really think this baby will come extra early I have a feeling x

Back