Lil Miss Preggas :D wiv baba no2

18+6 Weeks Pregnant

Id be nervous too about a sec cas although i wanted one with my first! Thats a very rare blood group but didnt realise you needed a jab of vitamins cos of it! Im sure u wont balloon up, lets hope the baby pinches most of it!

Well went on the scales today and woohoo 1lb off! Iv tried to be really careful and snack binge on an evenin which i do all the time!

Im startin to log what i eat on my food diary and would be nice to have some encouragement from my fellow pregnant minimins :) its somethn like...kims pregnancy/weight loss diary, fat n frumpy to yummy mummy x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.5

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

tashabuk said:
I think its great that you are able to loose weight whilst being pregnant, well done :) x

Thnx tashabuk, well iv still put on 5lb but its better then 6! Lol im just tryin to make life easier for myself once iv had the baby and hoping not to have more unwanted baby weight to shift x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

thats fab kimmy, im trying my best to not go mad but i am having more than i should. still trying to stick to sw as in meals but my snacking aint the best.when go for 20 week scan will soon c how mich ive put on

beccaharrison89 said:
thats fab kimmy, im trying my best to not go mad but i am having more than i should. still trying to stick to sw as in meals but my snacking aint the best.when go for 20 week scan will soon c how mich ive put on

Ano what ya mean i could quite happily snack all day lol x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Thats a good loss this wk im dreading to weigh myself. I gained a 1lb last wk but thats it so far I been lucky :) im sure I start gaining loads soon.

I'm still nervous about section can't stop thinking about it I suppose it didn't help watching one born every minute. I don't know why its on my mind I was really brave with Maisie.

I need to have anti D injections before and after birth cos my girls have a different blood type to me so baby might too and if blood mixes it can be dangrous for us both.
Have you brought anything blue yet I got a few pink bits still need to get quite bit.

Becca you must be getting excited for your scan x

Cas I'm having a c section again after watching one born every min I'm sooooo freaked out u know what if I feel it etc oh god !!!!!

Cas I had three like u didn't work I had pre clampsia too also i kept getting head aches high blood pressure in hospital for a week and a bit it was the epidural i had to have it reversed basically clot the holes with my blood my headaches went !

Oh yous two are scarin me lol i hope i dnt need a c sec! Although u did have 3 epiduals when i give birth! The first two didnt work and luckily the gave me kone more and that one did!
Have yous picked ur names yet..me n hubs cant come to an agreement "/ x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Oh i like ava its really pretty! He likes Jacob, i like Louie but i think we settlin for John Thomas Jacob... John Thomas cos its my dads name n Jacob cos Hubs likes it lol... but no doubt it will change lol xx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Im likin all ur names cas! And i luv the surname first name! If my surname wasnt riley id call him that lol xx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

19+5 Weeks Pregnant :D

Just a quick update...still eatin like a pig but gained no more weight!! Its all gna catch up wiv me i think lol xx

Hope u all doin well! xxx

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

All the names are lovley u have all chose are you finding our what u r having ?? I have chosen bobby George for my boy and Amelia Mae for my girl I think il have another boy thou so it b bobby and Charlie x

Back