Lil Mrs Sunshine Diary

Well done LMS... as my alcoholic (who's not touched a drink in over ten years) always says: "one day at a time".

Try to eat healthy meals until your restart, Monday. Lovely seasonal vegetables, with dishes you enjoy. No secret eating. At table. Knife and fork. I've been there, you know that. (heck I was there a fortnight ago but fortunately couldn't find enough food to do too much damage.)

Food is our best friend... and our enemy... we know that.

Have a great weekend LMS...

Good on you for coming back and trying again, LMS. That's actually a pretty damn inspiring thing for you to do.

I think that we can all sympathise with the bingeing session. We've all been there, done that and wanted to kick ourselves afterwards. It's how you react afterwards that really matters and I think it's brilliant that you've picked yourself up and are going for it again.

xx

Welcome Back and Good luck LMS! Do you have an in person support group that you are a part of in addition to our on-line friends? I attend a weekly meeting and have a sponsor who is helping me stay strong through this process.

I dont have an additional support group.

I must say this morning I am feeling positive. Determined to achieve. The only slight fear I have is a weekend away, this weekend.

The hotel we are due to stay at serve lots of options for breakfast. I just hope I can find something Dukan friendly/low carb. The other meals I think I will manage with as we will be eating food we take with us.

I shall be taking an electric fridge box with me. Will keep things like my yogurts, eggs and chicken cold. My only fear is the included breakfast that is free. I have asked for a copy of the menu and whether they provide for special requirements. I shall post it once I receive it.

I shall be taking an electric fridge box with me. Will keep things like my yogurts, eggs and chicken cold. My only fear is the included breakfast that is free. I have asked for a copy of the menu and whether they provide for special requirements. I shall post it once I receive it.

My goodness, you ARE organised! :) I must look into getting one of those as it would be great for UK holidays.

Sounds as though you're going to be fine, LMS.

sincerely hope so. I weighed this morning and the scales say 10 Stone. So I have 2lbs left to loose to be where I was last Monday.

I think that attack is out but PP now for 3 to 4 days your body wont deal with constant attack ...... PP and you will carry on the drop ..I do worry about how low you want to go especially with an eating "issue " ...........

If you feel like your going to fall off the wagon have some protein to hand be it jelly or chicken its saved my life a few times as has Jos yogurt cake

Definitely NOT four or five. Two or three and off we go :)

<deleted>

Last edited:
and if/when you get urges, turn to the "Dukan basket" as he says in the French coaching. Imagine a picnic basket with all the foods we can eat freely in it, and munch away. I suffer from "mind hunger" myself quite often, and always on a Sunday (no throwback to religion, just that I always had Sunday as an "eat all you can day", so my mind still goes there). I now have PP every Sunday, eat plenty at mealtimes and have snacks too and, while I mightn't lose weight on a Sunday, at least I don't eat non Dukan stuff.

Don't starve yourself this time LMS... if an urge strikes, eat some chicken. Heck eat a whole chicken (just remove skin and wings first). Several girls here swear by the days they down the entire thing!

I've decided to pursue a different approach. I am going to focus on my binges and try to eliminate these before attempting to loose weight with such a diet. I think once the binges are gone I will be good.

I have read that at times forums that focus on weight and obsessing over weight can actually cause the situation to become worse. Therefor I am going to withdraw myself from action for a little while and see if my behaviour returns to normal.

Thanks for all your help guys - I will return, at a later date. Good luck with your goals everyone! :)

Back