Lilly's Diary - Christmas work do here I come!

Lillybud

Hi all thought I would keep a diary to keep myself motivated! Been on CWP for 6 weeks now lost 23lbs so far was hoping for more but can't complain! I have had a few naughty days, but got my focus back and set a 20/28lbs goal for the next 6 weeks.

I've always struggled to find some thing fab to wear to the Christmas, and didnt even go last year after having my daughter I gained 2st and just couldn't face clothes shopping! So I'm hoping this year I can just pick something lovely in one of my favourite high street shops! But my first goal is a friends wedding in October!

Good Luck x

Good luck love u have done so well so far xxxxxxx

Thanks girls, both of you have done really well! :) Xx keep going

Good luck with your journey :D x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Thanks em butterfly! I was just reading your diary! Good luck with yours! Hope it's going well x

Lillybud said:
Thanks em butterfly! I was just reading your diary! Good luck with yours! Hope it's going well x

Thanks hun, all going well here! Hope you have a good day :D x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Went out last night had one drink soda water and lime and half a glass of champagne! Got a huge headache! I hope I haven't done to much damage have drunk loads of water this morning!! My weigh ins not until Thursday so I have some time!

Ok so this is my ninth week on SS and I don't feel motivated my weightloss doesn't seem to be where I want it to be I was hoping for maybe 3st by now! Must stay positive my CDC is lovely so I don't want to let her down she is very supportive. Just need to get it into gear this forum is very good! I'm loving the support, ideas, motivation here to! Mayb I should use my diary more. 3 more weeks then step 2 hopefully I'll be at the 3 st mark by then after my step 2 week back to SS of 12 weeks to lose about 4st!......I CAN DO THIS! :)

Weigh in on Thursday lost 2lbs so now 16:2 hoping to lose 4 in the next week. And hope be 15:7 by my 12th week would be very pleased with that. It's hard at the moment because my inches have stalled over the last couple weeks and I can't see much change but the scales show I am losing! Hope every ones doing well.

I've have been AWOL but the good news still dropping those pounds! Need to get back on the wagon properly and stop have days off (sounds better then cheating) I have a few weeks before a friends wedding and want to lose another 1 1/2 stones which is more then doable! And then a holiday in November and would like 3 st off by then!

Back