Lily's 261st attempt at sticking to a plan - JUDDD!!

I think Lily is in Cornwall on holiday - poor thing.

Yes Mel you are right, she is not AWOL she is in Cornwall phew lol x

Actually... I'm not quite in Cornwall. :) I will be tomorrow, all being well.

I've not moved on to diet no. 262, have no fear. JUDDD is definitely for me. But my brain is already in holiday mode and my DDs keep turning into UDs so I figured it was best to take an official break and carry on when we're back from holiday.

Make sure you all keep going, okay? I want to see lots of pounds off everyone when I come back or else! :D

Hugs :grouphugg:

So you were AWOL !!!! ha ha, we will behave promise and you have a wonderful time and enjoy, you know how easy it is to fall back into Juddd so you will be fine x

Hope you're ok Lily :)

Have a lovely time away and just do what feels natural :)

Take care!

Ruth
X

Anyone seen the sun? It's not here in Cornwall! Boo!

Never mind. Every day's an UD this week... :D

Lily said:
Anyone seen the sun? It's not here in Cornwall! Boo!

Never mind. Every day's an UD this week... :D

Enjoy! It was actually not too bad here today.

Hi Lily
The sun was defo in Durham as my OH is just inspecting his sunburn would u believe... The rain did start about 4pm though.
Hope you're having a lovely time, weather aside
XxX

Hey Lily!

Hope that you're ok :D

Have a lovely time away and take care!

Ruth
X

Rightio. I stood on the scales this morning and, well, let's just say it wasn't pretty. Though to be honest, I was half expecting it to be far worse given how much I've put away in the last 10 days or so. Still, it was a holiday and we had fun and I don't regret any of it! Plus it presents an intriguing opportunity to investigate the magic of JUDDD. I wasn't going to start until Monday but I'm going to try to have a DD today. From here on, I'm planning on doing a M, W, F as DDs/Tu, Th, Sa and Su UDs fixed rotation to make this as simple as possible (and give me no excuse for forgetting what day it is!).

Oh, and I'm going to track my daily weight pattern on a week by week basis (thanks to Jo for the inspiration!).

So here goes...

Saturday 30 June - 15st 13lbs :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nice to have you back Lily. What target are you going for in July?
XxX

Nice to have you back Lily. What target are you going for in July?
XxX

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me! (oh, and for the welcome back :)). I'm going for 12 pounds. Sounds a lot I know but I piled on 7lbs really fast so I'm hoping they'll come off just as quickly! :cross:

Hi Lily from a newbie, just finishing my first week.

All the best with getting back into it - I have the same DDs and UDs :)

Susie x

I'm doing the same. Will weigh and post tomorrow. We can do this!

Hi Lily from a newbie, just finishing my first week.

All the best with getting back into it - I have the same DDs and UDs :)

Susie x

Thanks Susie - nice to meet you. Think I've seen posts from you before here on Mins - well done for getting through your first week! Unfortunately, I blew my DD plans (OH and DS had a falling out [all sorted out now :rolleyes:] and it didn't take much to send me over the eating cliff) - but then, I probably wasn't being realistic, attempting to do a DD my first day back from holiday... :sigh: Still, I can still claim success right, as Saturdays are supposed to be UDs for me anyway? :cool: :D

I'm doing the same. Will weigh and post tomorrow. We can do this!

Yes we can! Sorry I missed you today x

Of course you both can... Big hugs ladies xxx

Thanks Shanny. Hope those pesky teeth stop bothering you very soon. I do vaguely remember the pain - no wonder babies get so grumpy when they're teething! Get some Solpadeine Max from Boots tomorrow if the ibuprofen doesn't do the trick. Hugs :hug99:

Thanks Susie - nice to meet you. Think I've seen posts from you before here on Mins - well done for getting through your first week! Unfortunately, I blew my DD plans (OH and DS had a falling out [all sorted out now :rolleyes:] and it didn't take much to send me over the eating cliff) - but then, I probably wasn't being realistic, attempting to do a DD my first day back from holiday... :sigh: Still, I can still claim success right, as Saturdays are supposed to be UDs for me anyway? :cool:

I've been on the Atkins forum for a couple of years - the woe wasn't too successful but made lots of lovely mates :D

And well done on giving DD a go when you're just back :)

Oh lily! I am on my UD today after only achieving an ID yesterday. I have to stick to midweek downs and really be down them! I had to get some SnS packs because I couldn't face going back to my CWPC because she is useless. My plan is to use packs on my DD and water. Then look at a manageable high calorie low carb eating plan on my ups. It's harder to eat that many calories than I imagined without resorting to cake and chocolate!

Did you have a nice holiday?

Hey Lily!

Hope you're ok!!!!

I hope that you had a lovely holiday and it's nice to see you're all motivated!!!

Ruth
X

I've been on the Atkins forum for a couple of years - the woe wasn't too successful but made lots of lovely mates :D

Ah yes - that's where I've seen you! I did quite well with Atkins for a while but found that I got stuck once I'd lost a couple of stones. I don't think me and carbs get on too well, but JUDDD seems to have the same effect on me as doing Atkins - I s'pose because I'm only having a significant number of carbs every other day.

And well done on giving DD a go when you're just back :)

LOL. It was foolhardy. :D But it could've worked, so it was worth a shot!

Oh lily! I am on my UD today after only achieving an ID yesterday. I have to stick to midweek downs and really be down them! I had to get some SnS packs because I couldn't face going back to my CWPC because she is useless. My plan is to use packs on my DD and water. Then look at a manageable high calorie low carb eating plan on my ups. It's harder to eat that many calories than I imagined without resorting to cake and chocolate!

Did you have a nice holiday?

I did, thank you, despite not seeing much of the sun. Still, no one in Britain is seeing much of the sun right now, so I guess that's just the way it goes. I'm trying to work out whether I could survive on tea and water on a DD. I have a work colleague who's been doing alternate day fasting for a while now and all he has on his non eating days is tea (with milk and a spoonful of sugar) and water. I might just give that a go, actually. I'm wondering whether the sugar in the tea would keep the DD headache I seem to get at bay?

Hey Lily!

Hope you're ok!!!!

I hope that you had a lovely holiday and it's nice to see you're all motivated!!!

Ruth
X

LOL, yes, I'm motivated! Thanks for stopping by to check on me! :hug99: Not happy about seeing 15st 13lbs on the scales again, but hopefully I won't have to see that number for long.

On that note, let's do today's daily weigh:

Saturday 30 June - 15st 13lbs
Sunday 1 July - 15st 13lbs (after UD)

Back