Lily's New Lease of Life

lol!
its all about trial and error in the first few days! I tried everything and really hated some of it! but found some strong faves and only order those now!
Theres sooo much choice on CD, something for everyone's taste, and enough so you dont get bored!

I love my skinny jeans! have never ever had them before now, was always too big! now theyre the only jeans i own!!

Loving the new thread title! x

Hiya. Great new title. Keep up the good work. I'll be joining you soon. x

Hiya!
Glad to hear you are back! I am now on day 5. Struggling BIG time today. Not hungry, just WANT to eat. Not as much as I want to be slim, but I DO WANT to eat! Told you day 4/5 was my hard bit. Got over NYE and didnt drink despite my mother saying "oh one glass of wine or two is fine, go on, its NYE. You will be ok and back on it tomorrow". Resisted. But today / tonight is hard. OH is eating one of my favourite dinners, and munching my favourite snacks, HARD!
Anyway lady, you and I together?
How was AVATAR?
A xx

On the Cambridge site, it does say sugar free gum is allowed..

On the Cambridge site, it does say sugar free gum is allowed..

Sort of, I s'pose. It says:

It is best not to because chewing gum stimulates the release of gastric juices which in turn will make you feel hungry. Only chew for 2 or 3 minutes if you feel you have to.

Cambridge Diet: Consumer FAQs: Using The Diet: Can I chew calorie-free gum on the Sole Source programme?

Don't get me wrong, in desperation, I have at times chewed gum - but I'm one of the ones who just can't do that without then wanting to chomp my way through something else... :rolleyes:

YMMV... :D

Day 2 - yay me!

Well, I did it, I finally had a 100% Cambridge day!
(I'll give myself a cheer, LOL :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:)

And Avatar - oh wow! Best film I've seen in ages. It was fantastic. Going to the pictures is a great way of beating the munchies - especially when the film's as good as that!

:wee::wee::wee: Way to go you!!! Well done, bet you feel good. Keep it up & you'll be on day 3 & heading for ketosis in no time. x

loving banana dancer Lily pmsl. Needed that giggle. Wish my boobies were as pert as the banana's ones lol

Well done on 100% Cambridge today, get in there girlie :party0049:

loving banana dancer Lily pmsl. Needed that giggle. Wish my boobies were as pert as the banana's ones lol

I know! I didn't realise quite how... well-endowed those banana ladies were until I lined them up in a row of 5. :D Impressive.

Still going strong. One shake down, two still to have. Water consumption needs upping a bit, but plenty of tea has been consumed.

Been out food shopping (obviously not for me). Luckily OH can cook, so is currently knocking up spag bol. That's gonna smell amazing but I can resist.

I can resist, I can resist, I can resist...

Hi Lily just dropped by as interested to see how your doing hun and looks like your doing good so far for day 2 - I'm thinking of doing a similar diet so am nosing around other brave peoples dairies for tips and tricks etc x

Well done !!
Ref the gum - I read a different bit on the site about bad breath where it said to use sugar free gum.........
I do chew it when I go out as it keeps me busy & doesn't make me feel hungry - guess everyone is different though eh :)

Hi Lily just dropped by as interested to see how your doing hun and looks like your doing good so far for day 2 - I'm thinking of doing a similar diet so am nosing around other brave peoples dairies for tips and tricks etc x

You nose away, hun. :D All the best with whichever diet you finally settle on. Looks like you've been doing fab with WW!!

well done Lily!
knew you could do it!
xxx

Thank you, hun. Wanted to give you some more rep, but the forum doesn't seem to want me to give any to anybody at the moment - it keeps telling me to spread it around! I have spread it around, but no joy...

Well done !!
Ref the gum - I read a different bit on the site about bad breath where it said to use sugar free gum.........
I do chew it when I go out as it keeps me busy & doesn't make me feel hungry - guess everyone is different though eh :)

And different CDCs tell you different things too. :) So if it works for you, why change it? :D

Thanks for dropping by again hun. I will drop by your diary again soon!

Another quietish day. Still, probably better that way on the first couple of days of getting back into ketosis. I'm back to work on Monday, so I'm making the most of what remains of my time off.

And feeling pretty good. Not hungry or anything - I haven't even had my third shake yet. I'm not one for testing whether I'm in ketosis or not, but I'm wondering whether it's possible I'm back in it already. I s'pose my 3 false starts could have depleted my glycogen stocks a bit. :confused:

I'm not knocking it! :D :D

Morning Lily how r u this morning? im also back at work tomorrow 2 weeks off has been lush lol.!

Im feeling good today even thou it's a bit cold for water, having hot drinks mainly.x

Hey Lily, hows it going?

How you doing hun? x

I'm doing okay, thanks to you wonderful ladies. (If I've missed the wisdom of any wonderful gentlemen, I apologise wholeheartedly... :D)

:grouphugg:

Day 3!! And TOTM. What a great combi :rolleyes: Still, at least that kind of explains why I just couldn't get going on the diet last week.

Starting Cambridge + PMT = :banghead: :badmood::argh:

So...

Back to work tomorrow. Dreading it in a way, cos I've had 2 weeks off and I've just got settled into a lovely lazy routine, LOL. Another week off would be fab. But tough tittie, I haven't got one. :D At least I haven't got to drag my son out of bed tomorrow - he's not back to school until Tuesday, phew.

I think I must definitely be in ketosis now (sorry Charlie - not meaning to rub it in :() because I'm not in the least bit bothered about eating. I drank my banana tetra earlier just because I fancied a drink, really. The wonders of ketosis - it never fails to astonish me how I can become completely unbothered by food at times.

I'm trying to decide whether I can be bothered to take the Christmas Tree down today or not. Why is it that darling son is only to keen to help me put it up, but doesn't want to know about helping me take it down? :D :D :D

Back