Lime and ginger cordial

rachymason

I was looking through my cupboards and fancied doing some experimenting as it's my day off!

I was thinking of making a cordial to make my water intake more exciting! I was planning on using fresh Ginger, lime juice and Splenda, has anyone attempted something similar?

Hello,:D
Im new to this site but I just wanted to say how scrummy this would be if a recipe could be found or invented, good luck.:)

I've been having similar thoughts, there's a recipe for a lemon and ginger drink in the Jamie Oliver:30 minutes meals book that looks like it would convert to sw well, will try it out and let you know.

I've got that too! Never saw that, will have to take another look! I thought it would be really nice as a syrup on fruit salad as well?

Just made a recipe which looks lovely, it's a Jamie Oliver but made syn free!

3 hibiscus, mint or Jasmine teabags
1 clementine
1 lime
1 heaped tbl Splenda
Ice
Fresh mint

Make up the tea to half fill a large jug, add strips of clementine and lime zest and Splenda. Cool.

Remove teabags, add ice and squeeze in lime and clementine. Add squeezed halves and mint.

Enjoy :)

A good way to make your water intake more exciting!

Another nice recipe :)

Ice
1 can of diet lemonade
Mint
2cm piece of ginger
1 bottle of sparkling water
Splenda diluted in hot water (if required for extra sweetness)

Fill a large jug half way with ice. Add lemonade and mint. Peel and finely grate ginger into jug. Top with sparkling water and mix. Add Splenda if required.

Back