Total Solution Lindas diary 17/07

skinnyone0

Today is a brand new start I did get down to a size 12/14 this time last year and felt great but after coming off Lipotrim at xmas I havent been able to get onto the Exante TS more than 3/4 days so I am hoping a diary might help... I had to go back on Insulin as my blood sugars have gotten so high and this dosent help when losing weight and I had to buy new trousers in a size 16 and a top in an 18 and am feeling very fat although my daughter did say I looked really nice but I want to lose this weight Now so I will come on here daily to keep me in check hopefully.. X

Havent done too good had a hypo and had to eat some biscuits to get blood sugars up again never mind a new day tomorrow

Feeling great today so going to give it another go to get into ketosis so fingers crossed I was so ill last nite after the hypo its good to feel well again and to try again..

Day 2 today and feeling great and very positive I love reading everybodies stories on here you are all a great inspiration to me thankyou

hope all goes well for you, shame bout hypo you can do without distractions like that when your trying to get into ketosis. good luck

Ive been very honest and upfront with my doctor and diabetic nurse and they agree this is a very good way to lose my 50 lbs excess weight as i will be a much better healthier weight If i am sucssesful so today is day 3 still not in ketosis but hopefully soon thanks for your concern anyway nice to know someone looking out for me x

Back