Linda's JUDDD Diary...

I have Ben starving hungry and have decided that by not eating on DD is only going to make me miserable. I am not going to eat before lunchtime, and will then have a shake or bar from slim and save for lunch and a Heinz soup plus fruit for dinner, then have 100 ml semi skimmed milk to make and after dinner latte.

What really tipped the scales for me to eat is that I am already low in iron and don't want it to go even lower and I need to eat to take my medication.

I can't NOT eat. I'd be pure evil.
I don't even go as low as I should (according to the book). I try to stay under 600.

I agree. Sounds like a good DD. No point in restricting yourself if you dont have to.good luck xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thursday - official weigh in - 175.4lb
Friday Post UD - 178lb (+2.6lb)
Saturday - post ID - 177.2lb (+1.8lb)
Sunday - post UD - 178lb (+2.6lb)
Monday - post UD - 179.2lb (+3.8lb)
Tuesday - post DD - 178.8lb (+3.2lb)

OMG I was so good yesterday, started eating around 2.30ish instead of first thing in the morning, came in under calories when I normally have the full 500 and only lose 0.6lb. Madness. I was so hungry too, went to bed with my stomach rumbling. What is happening?

OMG I was so good yesterday, started eating around 2.30ish instead of first thing in the morning, came in under calories when I normally have the full 500 and only lose 0.6lb. Madness. I was so hungry too, went to bed with my stomach rumbling. What is happening?

You lost . . . You probably have retained water and stuff in your intestinal track. Maybe have an intermediate day today?

Wednesday - post UD - 179.6lb (+4lb)

I now weigh more than when I started 3 weeks ago. I cannot cope with the UD. I am just bingeing. I need some kind of restriction.

Today I have joined Weightwatchers. I am thinking of doing it in conjunction with 5:2 fasting, so that my body doesn't get used to the lowered calories. So Monday and Friday are going to be DD. I will give it 3 weeks to see how it goes. I am starting with the new Simple Start. I am determined not to give up.

I now weigh more than when I started 3 weeks ago. I cannot cope with the UD. I am just bingeing. I need some kind of restriction.

Today I have joined Weightwatchers. I am thinking of doing it in conjunction with 5:2 fasting, so that my body doesn't get used to the lowered calories. So Monday and Friday are going to be DD. I will give it 3 weeks to see how it goes. I am starting with the new Simple Start. I am determined not to give up.

Sounds like a good idea. I think I'm going back on low carb again. I found up days easier back then. At least you are giving it a good go. X

Thursday - post UD - 179.2lb (+3.6lb)

So official W I day today and it shows a gain of 3.6lb, but a loss after an UD yesterday. Am going to try the WW and 5:2 combined for 2 weeks and see what happens. Now I have a WW meeting which will hold me accountable each week I may just succeed. Tomorrow I am going to try for a DD. Have my menu all planned out.

Today I have a splitting headache. Not sure why, I think I drank enough yesterday. Will try and up the fluid today.

I need to make my sister a birthday card today, and a necklace and bracelet for her birthday on Sunday. Hopefully that will keep my mind off food until at least lunchtime.

Am out at the pub tonight fior a quiz. When I am dieting I am happy to drink fizzy water. But we won the quiz and get £20 behind the bar, so am going to have a pint of lager which is my 2 treats for today which I am allowed with WW. I will conveniently forget the tiny bit of cheese I ate with my dinner. Hoping my fast day tomorrow will kick start a loss this week.

Official weigh in Thursday - post UD - 179.2lb
Friday - post UD - 177.2lb (-2lb)

Not sure what happened there, 2lb loss on an UD is awesome, especially as I had a pint of lager at the pub.
Having a DD today. Had a decaf coffee so far and now off shopping.

Saturday - post DD - 176.8lb (-2.2lb)

Strange that I lost more on an UD than a DD. But still going down. Very pleased with that. Came in at about 450 calories yesterday but most of that was fruit and skimmed milk. So WW healthy and filling for the next 2 days and then another fast day on Monday. May change my WI to Wednesday as that is when I weigh at WW

Have a good weekend everyone. Xx

It's really interesting to see how it changes & goes up but settles by the the end of the week. I may record it this week even though I'd said I wouldn't for fear of freaking out. Well done on your loss x

Saturday - post DD - 176.8lb (-2.4lb)
Sunday - post UD - 177.2lb (-2lb)

So a slight gain today. Not bothered because TOTM reared it's ugly head this morning and I had a bottle of beer last night, so either could help towards fluid retention. Hopefully this will go in time for WI on Wednesday. I was good yesterday sticking to WW plan and the beer was allowed, so cannot be fat gain.

Back