Linda's Last Diary

cantakenomore

I am currently in awe of everyone's progress and enthusiasm on the JUDDD thread. After a year of messing about on diets I have finally found what looks like the real thing. JUDDD seems to look like the only way forward. I am currently 13st5lb and would like to be 10st23lb. That is about a 3st to lose. I am starting with an Up day today as I want Friday to be an Up day. So technically I am starting tomorrow. Nevertheless I am starting. For DD I will use one Exante shake = 203 cals, one chai latte 109 cals and a piece of fruit. Will try do drink water and other low cal beverages throughout the day. Does this plan seem workable? I will keep posting. Good luck to all.

Yep looks good to me, today can be your 1st day it just happens to be an UP day :) Being prepared for a DD is crucial and you have that sorted, just tell yourself if you start to struggle that its only for 1 day, you can eat tomorrow and you will be fine, DD's can be tough but the more you do the easier they seem to get, good luck , look forward to hearing how you get on x

Hi Thanks for the tips BaJoleth. Congrats on your losses. You are all such an inspiration right now. I was just about to give up on all diets. I have been stalking all your diaries over the last couple of days and it sure has been a good read. You make it all seem so effortless the way you all go about the diet. Even the DD seems to be bearable. Hopefully I can soon join in on the fun and record a loss and a smile. I have not set a goal date, because it has proven a failure in the past and too stressful, but I would like to be in at least one of my dresses by end of June. My OH has promised to shoot me out of my tights this summer if I dare wear it. The good thing is that I dont even have to worry about telling people I am on a diet anymore. Yeah cant wait! Have a nice day

Linda I have just replied to your intro post asking when you are going to start!! Sorry I didn't realise it was the same person, we have had so many new starters this last week I am losing track of whos who ! So sorry for that, the DD's are tough to start but honestly they do get easier, I am on a DD today and my total is going to be 240 cals, I was going to do a total fast but had something because I went shopping, have not been hungry at all today and in all honesty I love my food, of I can do it anyone can. You just need to stick with it for the first week, be strict on your DD and enjoy your UP 's and you will be fine x

Good luck for your DD tomorrow Linda - you can do it!

Thanks Karenlou. Whenever I think this diet is too good to be true I read your diary just to make sure my mind is not playing tricks on me and that you do lose weight if you follow it. I know it is still early days, but I do feel more positive than I have ever felt starting a diet or rather a way of life.

Yesterday was a good day. I only managed to get to 1500 calories instead of 1800 something as I'm supposed to. Did not add calories intentionally. Dont want that to be the focus of my day otherwise I wont enjoy the diet. I am still super excited about the diet. I know I should not, but I could not stop myself from jumping on the scales this morning and a 2lb drop. Water I know, but still.

So it is a DD today. So far not bad, but its still early in the day. Only had low calorie squash so far. Will see how it goes through the day and post again.

Enjoy everybody x

Thanks Karenlou. Whenever I think this diet is too good to be true I read your diary just to make sure my mind is not playing tricks on me and that you do lose weight if you follow it. I know it is still early days, but I do feel more positive than I have ever felt starting a diet or rather a way of life.

Bless you hon that's so nice of you. Good luck with your DD x

Thanks Karenlou. I have a massive headache, but I am going to push through. I have had all the water, squash, teas, coffees, 2 sweets, crackers, and chai latte I am allowed (not all very healthy choices) and I'm still starving. My total calories so far are 226. I have a max of 379. Will have the last latte in bed tonight. Could not face the Exante shake. Nevermind, tomorrow is a UD. yoohoo!

They do get easier I promise, enjoy your UP day tomorrow x

Hey hey it's an up day today for you - enjoy and I promise your DDs will get easier. Don't worry if you don't eat too healthily on your DDs but make sure you get plenty of veg today x

Hi guys. I had a lovely UD. I am quite stuffed now so off to bed I go to face another DD tomorrow. Struggled a bit on my first DD. I did not sleep well due to hunger, but I'll take your word when you say it gets easier. Enjoy your day tomorrow too.

So today I turned my DD into an UD due to commitments. Tomorrow will be a UD as planned or I might change it to a ID. Will see how it goes. So that is 3 UD's in a row. I'm not stressed about it, because I know I am going to return to DD on Monday and continue on plan. Not being stressed about it is a major achievement for me right now as I know a DD on Monday is doable. That is half a battle won.

Good luck to all.

Hey I've just started this diet too, first dd tomorrow. You're doing great! :)

Hello!!!!

I have come to join :D

Ruth
x

Have a good day :)

Hope everything is ok and that you've had a good day!!

Ruth
X

Back