Linda's Last Diary

Love it, have recommended it to loads of peeps and everyone loves it for tracking weight loss.

You only need the free/cheap version, the pro version is confusing and a waste of money!

15 lost : 52 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Love it, have recommended it to loads of peeps and everyone loves it for tracking weight loss.

You only need the free/cheap version, the pro version is confusing and a waste of money!

I've just downloaded that! It's good but I have 146 notifications eeek :/ and I haven't even done anything- why do I break everything?!?!?

Ruth
X

The notifications that comes up is the weight you have to lose to reach goal weight. Ie mine says 52 as I have 52lbs left

You just need to set your own weight and goal. It will take a few days until you've a couple of weigh ins done before it will allow you to do everything on it

Got a bit freaked out when I saw the words app and phone. I'm totally useless when it comes these things.
Will get OH to lend a hand :D Thanks hun x
That made me laugh cos thats just like me, I only use my phone to occasionally text and shock horror make phonecalls :eek: lol. Hope you have a good day today x

bajoleth said:
That made me laugh cos thats just like me, I only use my phone to occasionally text and shock horror make phonecalls :eek: lol. Hope you have a good day today x

Hee hee, my Dad is like that although he is a lot worse, I let him play with my iPhone The other day and he held it upside down lol ;)

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
The notifications that comes up is the weight you have to lose to reach goal weight. Ie mine says 52 as I have 52lbs left

Oh right yes I get it now! I messed with it and now says 40.3! That's pretty clever actually!!!

Ruth
X

My dad had to show me how to get the picture gallery up on mine and he was 67, don't know what my excuse is :eek: ha ha:eek:
Glad you worked it out, sounds very clever x

Back