Linda's weight loss diary

saunders0000

love my family
So i started back at slimming world last tuesday 10/1/2011.I was quite scared going back to group after leaving 2 years ago.After losing 4st back then i got a bit fed up with the plan so thought id take a short break from it. But that turnt into 2 years and that 4st has returned :eek:.So after my first week following the extra easy plan and a few green days i went to weigh in and was surprised to see a lovely 6lb weight loss :D. And on my *week as well. Im so glad iv gone back to group after all this time you forget the support you get and the amount of info everyone shares. And this time round iv let people know im doing SW so i get support from everyone around me.which makes a big difference and helps to keep me motivated. So heres to a great 100% week ahead.

Welcome back Linda:welcome2:

Well done on losing 6lbs on your first week:happy096:

Wishing you all the best on your SW journey.

I have moved your diary into the SW Diary Forum and left an expiring re-direct.

so half way through the week and iv stayed 100%.finding EE a lot easier this week.iv been on the wii fit and the xbox kinect so a bit of fitness going on.Not alot but better than nothing.Hubbys got a long weekend off which usally means bad food but iv managed to totally resist even though at this very moment my girls are sat here with sandwiches and crisps and pretzels.which i keep looking at but willpower is winning lol.
iv had lots of yummy food this week including home made tiramasu at just 3 syns for a whole big bowl and its so nice :).
And a huge fry-up for lunch today. tomorrow is going to be chicken caserole done in the slow cooker so that will be soooo nice.

The hard thing is still staying away from the scales.You still want to weigh yourself and make sure your losing during the week. Its like were worried the plan isnt working and we have to keep checking.

well weigh in day is on tuesday so will post on how i do.But i will update my week before that.
hope every one is having a great weekend and thanks for all the support
bye for now

well the weekend has been hard as hubbys had friday to monday off so him and the girls have had lots of snacks.But iv been good and stayed within my syns.weigh-in is tonight and im not sure iv lost anything.the wii fit is telling me im still the same i know it weighs differently from the scales in group but even still.
anyway hoping for just a 1lb tonight to show my hard work and get my 1/2 stone award :)

will update later have a good day:)

good morning

yay i got my 1lb off so thats my half stone award im very pleased with that in 2 weeks.ive done ee all week but find its not working for me as well so im gonna put in a few green days as well which should help, i did this my first week.also must do some exercise this week so that should help to.

well i hope everyone has a good week and lots of losses :)

Well the weekend is here i went on the wii fit this morning and its telling me ive put on a 1lb :sigh:.
im so not happy with this i know you shouldnt weigh yourself and the body changes through the week but even still i weighed in on tuesday so expected some sort of loss :confused:.
ive also gone back to green days as wasnt getting on with the EE as well but this shouldnt make any difference.And im staying well within my syns only haveing 7/8 a day.

so i will have to see how the weekend goes and hope for a loss next week.
hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

:cry:well i went to weigh in this morning and maintained im so unhappy about this ive stuck to the plan 100% this week and yet no loss.
Im determind not to fall off track as i know this wont make things any better and also i will only feel guilty.So im staying on track even though its hubbys birthday, im making curry and low syn cheesecake for pudding.

im sticking to just green days and writing everything down as i eat it so this will help.
i just need to up my water intake.

well i hope everyone else has a better week than me.

well this week has been good food wise even had chinese at the weekend and within syns :). been playing on the kinects abit so keeping active. weigh in day tomorrow really need a loss this week to keep me going.

hows everyone else doing

went to weigh in today and lost 4lbs. im so pleased with myself iv stayed on plan and even had hubbys birthday and chinese (within syns).ive stuck to green days all week just like i used to.so just need 3lbs more for my 1st so really gonna try for it this week fingers x

hope everyone else is doing well

well its weigh in tonight not expecting a loss as totm but have stayed 100% all week. so will see in a few hours

Good luck :) I always dread my weigh in, I'm always sure I've put on even when I know I've stuck to it.

thanks ally iv been on my scales and they havnt moved this week but im sure its just because TOTM so hoping for a loss next week weigh in is at 5-30 so will post later :)

I'll find your diary tomorrow and have a look see if you lost, won't be in tonight to check, so tomorrow it is :)

well i maintained last night but im fine with that as i said time of the month. i had a flexi syn day yesterday so about 60 syns...but my thinking is as i only use about 5 syns aday i think this will equall it self out during the week.

and yep im determined this time i have a holiday to caister in 12 weeks and iv lost 11lbs so far so im hoping i can get another 2st off by then. iv got no major events or birthdays between now and then so fingers crossed.

so how are all you ladies getting on, hows your week been. id love to know feels like iv been talking to myself over the last few weeks lol

Back