Lindsay's Diary - i'm back!!

Sorry for taking so long to find your diary.

Glad to see you are feeling better and more motivated than ever.

I LURVE cheerios straight out the box and sugar puffs yum yum!

Wish I was a sun worshipper, a blister as I found out in July.

Good luck with your 100% day chick

xx

Hi Linds

Why not weigh yourself out some Cheerios and point them, then you can snack on them to your heart's content without thinking you may have sabotaged your diet x

Im the biggest sun worshipper ever linds(have you looked at my hol pix in my album?) i bake myself every year & at 38 it hasnt caught up with me yet so you have got a few years more sunbathing in you!

xx
Wow great pics you look absolutely fab and your DD is lovely! I'm especially loving the bikinis! I want to get a couple more before i go lol yeah i'm not worried about the sun yet i will start a botox fund now for my old age lol

Sorry for taking so long to find your diary.

Glad to see you are feeling better and more motivated than ever.

I LURVE cheerios straight out the box and sugar puffs yum yum!

Wish I was a sun worshipper, a blister as I found out in July.

Good luck with your 100% day chick

xx

Thanks hun glad i'm not the only cereal picker! Hope your having a nice day :) xx
Hi Linds

Why not weigh yourself out some Cheerios and point them, then you can snack on them to your heart's content without thinking you may have sabotaged your diet x

Yep going to do that in future, i was just feeling munchy! lol xx

whooo my first multi quote! lol

Hey my lovely. I hope you have a lovely and drier day tomorrow. Congrats on your first multi quote! :D xxx

Evening all! What a day! I work in a school for kids with complex special needs so it has its moments, and we were a staff memeber down in our class today and the pupils were out the box! Glad to get outta there! lol

Still i'm away to newcastle tomorrow! :D there is a bus load of us going for a night out tomorrow and staying over so looking forward to that but still got to get everything ready and want to get the housework done, anyone else find its never ending?!

Well foodwise i have been a bit more focused, but because i knew i'm going to be out eating and drinking all saturday and sunday i have kind of thought to myself well going to be bad at the weekend so might as well just start now for the last couple of days lol not been entirely honest on my diary have been picking away at nights and not really been keeping track but not but have upped my exercise too so we will see, i will try my dress on again for tomorrow make sure it still fits! That will make me feel better lol

That old chestnut - i will start again Monday! lol but i mean it! On monday it will be 27 days till my holiday and i WILL have lost 5lb for it will get my finger out and be focused, not promising 100% at weekends but definately monday-thursday lol

Thats all for today vaguely counting my points and no rubbish to eat but not really thinking about or worrying about it till monday :) xx

hey Linds, are you far from Newcastle then?

also, where abouts in Turkey are you going? My mum lives out there, shes in Marmaris and she loves it :) x

Good luck for Monday! I find it really hard if I dont write things down as I have a terrible habit of thinking, oh mustt have only had about 3 points today when its actually about 50! lol! If I write it down, mentally I know that is all I am allowed whereas I eat through boredom otherwise! good luck :)

hey Linds, are you far from Newcastle then?

also, where abouts in Turkey are you going? My mum lives out there, shes in Marmaris and she loves it :) x
Hey hun yeah i'm quite far from newcastle i live in fife just outside edinburgh, we have hired a bus sonot sure how long it will take at least 2 hours i would have thought :) excited though just put my st tropez tan on lol

Its marmaris i'm going to wish my mum lived there! I have never been heard mixed reviews but i love the sun cant wait!
Good luck for Monday! I find it really hard if I dont write things down as I have a terrible habit of thinking, oh mustt have only had about 3 points today when its actually about 50! lol! If I write it down, mentally I know that is all I am allowed whereas I eat through boredom otherwise! good luck :)

Thanks very much hun, yeah im the same just guess and then when i'm watching the telly i think what can i eat next! lol xx

Just popping by to say have a great night out tonight & like i said to myself this week back to it monday! x

Well i'm back! Had a really good night out in newcastle but i'm shattered! Ate and drank loads but it could have been worse! I felt nice in my dress :) Really focused for tomorrow, really going for it for my holiday, 3 weeks on sat! Not even going to weight myself i know what i want to see on the scales so will wait a week untill healthy eating kicks in :) hope everyone else had a lovely weekend away to catch up on diaries! xxx

hello hun, just read your diary as ive been awol for couple of months. just wanted to say keep at it and you'll loose that 5lb for you hols for sure :)

Mornin linds! Its monday & considering i thought i was fairly good last week the scales are not telling me nice things again! So here we are & im saying back to it AGAIN! Im sounding like a bl**dy stuck record!:sigh: xx

Thanks very much! :D your little boy is lovely btw! Good luck to you to too x

aw thanks- need to update the album as he's so much bigger now he's 9 months old. xx

Evening all, day 1 100% so far so good! Not done much walking due to weather though but going to the gym for an hour shortly. Managed to put 1.5lb on this weekend so going back to basics and really focused! In fact going through that struggling to find stuff to eat phase, have not bought too much rubbish before if i know its there i cant stop picking! Wish i had a bank holiday today! :p have a nice evening all! xxxx

well done hun on being 100% so far, the 1st days always a killer dont you think!
the weathers been rubbish here too just raining on and off so you just cant get out and do anything lol

have great time at the gym x

well done hun on being 100% so far, the 1st days always a killer dont you think!
the weathers been rubbish here too just raining on and off so you just cant get out and do anything lol

have great time at the gym x

Yeah the first day is always the worst! Also i find forward planning as much a spossible a big help :) well i have went for it a bit a bit too much today me thinks lol still had 6.5 points left and sooo not hungry! Had 2 crumpets for my supper and LF spread so still 3.5 points to go going to have a hot chocolate ithink that will take a couple of points i hate days like that! Its one extreme or the other with me like! lol xx

i never have days wheni have loads of points spare lol must be my snacking habit that does it and this little 1.5's here and there really mount up!

good luck for you 100% day 2 :)

Morning Lindsay :) ... sounds like your doing ok, im the same one extreme or the other! ... hehe xx

Hi
Just stopping by to say hello - hope you are ok & well done on the 100% days xx

Back