Lindsay's Diary - i'm back!!

Heya linds im on day 3 of 100% b2b how are you doing hun?? x

Hey all not much to report today, bit fed up with work roll on Friday! So far so good with 100% days this week! B2B also going well, although not really keeping track of my water intake, but think i'm drinking enough! Will speak to you all tomorrow :) xxx

keep at it hun your doing fab :)

Hey all had an ok day, had a good week actually been 100% and finding it ok, and not feeling too hungry but tonight i have the munchies! Nights are the worse, think it's cause i'm home alone tonight and its cold, wet and miserable outside it's making me hungry! lol not got much junk in though, but do havea bag of mixed kiddies sweets like parmaviolets, lovehearts, those little sherbert sweets etc but all mini sized, kind of been picking at them tonight and not pointing, but still had 2.5 points left and know those sweets are low so hopefully i'm not over. Onlyt managed to stop myself by coming on here! Going to have a nice soak in the bath to distract from thinking about food! Hate nights like this :( xx

hey hun, your doing so well this week so dont beat yourself for feeling munchy! i bet you havent gone over your points if you didnt over indulge too much, when do you wi?

goodluck hun :)

Thank goodness it's Friday! Not giving work another thought till monday morning! Well had a bath and went straight to bed last night after my munchie mood and managed to avoid eating anything else so still 100% week so far lol today was just as temping people keep bringing lots of treats to the staffroom and when its in front of me i have zero willpower! Managed to resist the chocolate cake but sampled almost everything else lol pointed it though and had a zero point dinner so we are still ok! Made some good old SF jelly for my sweet tooth too :) hope everybody has a nice weekend! xx

Well done you xx

You're doing great - sure it will show fab results @ weigh day xx

well done you :)

Thankyou :) well i don't go to class just going it alone not really got a set WI day i'm a bit of a scales hopper! I couldn't resist jumping on this morning (first thing with just my little nightie, so i was definately at my lightest is that cheating?) lol and i have lost a massive 5lb since monday! Can't believe it only ever lost that much in 1 week once and that was a couple of years ago! Well chuffed just shows B2B must work, pesky TOTM arrived today though so not sure how that will effect results (and appatite!) I'm inspired to be good tonight though not going to have any alcohol and going to really try and keep up the 100% next week! Come on guys i know a few of you have been feeling a bit low but sending my good vibes your way! :) xxx

Guys i know that when you look at my stats i'm a healthy BMI and my weight looks ok and you probably wonder why i'm on here, but truth is I was a lot heavier and it has took me a good couple of years to get here, and it goes on so easy! I'm scared that it will all creep back on without me really noticing again! So i suppose overall i'm just trying to maintain but i find this place a great support and weight watchers fits in best with my lifestyle and with my holiday only 3 weeks away everyone want to look their best on holiday! xx lol have a nice day everyone

Last edited:
Thats fabtastic - what a result - well done you xx

wowwee! 5lbs since monday! thats marvelous! bet you can really feel the difference cant you?! i know i feel less bloated this week so my tummy seems flatter which is always a bonus dont you think :)

look forward to seeing what you loose next week, you'll be getting excited for your hols now! are you going to be good while your away or just have a good time and deal with it afterwards?

wowwee! 5lbs since monday! thats marvelous! bet you can really feel the difference cant you?! i know i feel less bloated this week so my tummy seems flatter which is always a bonus dont you think :)

look forward to seeing what you loose next week, you'll be getting excited for your hols now! are you going to be good while your away or just have a good time and deal with it afterwards?

Thanks :) well TOTM arrived today :( so tummy is bloated and sore anyway but glad your tummy is feeling flatter though thats always a great feeling! Who knows what next week will bring any loss will be a bonus i think its just the last little while I have only half heartedly been doing WW but this week i have went for it and my body has got a shock with all this good stuff like water, and loads of fruit and veg! Also exercise must make a bit of a difference :)

Yep can't wait for my hols :) i will just try and be as sensible as i can but realistically it will be all alcohol and eating out! Plan is lose about a stone before i go because i will prob put about that on while i'm away and it will even itself out! lol at least its only a week and not a fortnight tho! x

haha damage limitation then if your only away for 7 days! maybe you could try and do a good day and then a bad day so at most you'd only be off ww for 3/4 days. im terrible on holiday, when we went to mexico on honeymoon i gained half a stone and was yo yoing up and down until i got pregnant and then just got bigger haha. its the buffets that get me! just because its all you can eat i have to go for it lol
hope you have a brill time and we want piccies ;) x

Blimey 5lbs in a week thats brilliant hun!
Keep up the good work & you will feel great on hol & you can afford to be a bit naughty while you are there! x

Well just back from my sisters house, but it was a alcohol free zone just lots of diet fizzy pop. Did have a chinese for tea though but a half portion of prawn chow mein, but that was followed by 2 cups of tea and choccy bikkies so over my points for today but could have been worse! I will just pick up again tomorrow and do a full weeks WI monday :) xx

you'll prob be ok, you have done brill rest of week so sure a couple bikki won't do too much damage x

Back