1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay's food diary - just to help me keep track but any comments welcome!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by lindsay88, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Discover plan
    Hey all just thought I would start a food diary on here for me to keep track. Feel free to comment :) I count my syns from Thursday after Wednesday weigh in, 70 a week.

Thursday - 14th October - Green Day

Breakfast - 2x nimble toast (HEB) beans
    Snack - fruit salad and mullerlight
    Lunch - syn free soup, banana
    Dinner - SW vegetable quiche with LF cheese (HEA) and butternut squash chips
    Supper - 2xweetabix (2ndHEB) with 250ml SS milk (2ndHEA) cup of coffee with milk from allowance and 2xtsp sugar (2syns) 68 syns left.

Friday 15th October - Green Day

Breakfast - oats so simple+SB (HEB), 250 ml SS milk (HEA) apple, sweetner and cinnemon.
    Snack - 2x satsumas, apple
    Lunch - chicken mugshot, mixed fruit salad, activia FF yoghurt
    Dinner - quorn chilli and boiled rice with extra veg, banana
    Supper - 2xweetabix (2ndHEB) and 250ml SS milk (2nd HEA) 70 syns left.

Saturday 16th October - EE day

Breakfast - FF activia yoghurt, apple
    Lunch - quorn chilli, baked potato, salad
    Dinner - tomato and herb pasta and sauce, pork medalion, fruit salad
    Supper - oats so simple and SB (HEB) 250ml ss milk (HEA) banana, sweetner and cinnemon
    cup of tea with milk from allowance and 2xtsp sugar. (2 syns)
    66 syns left.

Sunday 17th October - EE day

Breakfast - 2xweetabix (HEB) with 250ml ss milk (HEA) strawberries and banana
    Lunch - shape yoghurt, fruit salad
    Dinner - prawn and veg stir fry with soy sauce.
    Last edited: 17 October 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.