Lindsey's diary - no more messing about!

That was like what I had yesterday! Was lovely :) hope your house is back to normal after the washer flood lol x

hello Gracie, i just subscribed to your diary! x

the washing machine is getting fixed tomorrow, hopefully it's all ok... a broken washing machine in a house with 6 poeple in isn't fun! x

Another 100% day, i must say it's been hard which i totally expected. We still have so much bad food in our house and sadly i can't just throw it out as i don't live by myself... if only it was that easy.
New years eve tomorrow, quite one for me (which is unusual) i have all my meals planned for this week so there is no reason why i should go off plan tomorrow.. I'm not having a drink, sticking to NAS juice ;)

Early night for me seeing as i'll be up till pretty late tomorrow night, 'see' you all in the morning! X

Hi Linz, here to sub to your new diary - so nice to hear you feeling positive! My last naughty day tomorrow then really need to get back on it 100% from Wed before I put too much back on. I was just 5lbs from target a couple of weeks before Xmas and I'm guessing I'll have at least a stone to go again once I weigh in on Monday! I think I might get a nice organised diary to write my food down in too, I like it when things are all organised and pretty so it might help motivate me!

Hi Linz, here to sub to your new diary - so nice to hear you feeling positive! My last naughty day tomorrow then really need to get back on it 100% from Wed before I put too much back on. I was just 5lbs from target a couple of weeks before Xmas and I'm guessing I'll have at least a stone to go again once I weigh in on Monday! I think I might get a nice organised diary to write my food down in too, I like it when things are all organised and pretty so it might help motivate me!

Hey hun, nice to hear from you :)
I absolutely adore Christmas but hate the food side of things, i just wish i was one of those people who didn't have the watch what they eat! I'm sure you'll be fine, you'll get whatever you gain off in no time.. just remember you aren't the only one who has gained this week.
I'm glad i bought a pad, my meal plan looks all colourful and pretty :) x

Afternoon, happy almost new year! food all planned, we have cakes and sandwiches and god knows what else out but i'm determined to not have any :)

Food plan
Today is a GREEN day.

Breakfast - Porridge Oats(HexB) Semi Skimmed Milk(HexA) Apple Slices
Lunch - Ainsley Harriot Roasted Veg Couscous(0.5 Syn) 30g Philly Chives(2.5 Syns) Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers
Dinner - Low Fat Supernoodles, SW Chips, Mushrooms, Soy Sauce
Snack - 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk(Coffee throughout the day) 2 x Wholemeal Toast(HexB) 10g Flora Light(1.5 Syns)

i'll probably have a chocolate bar which will take me to a full 15 :)
Syns - 4.5
Weekly Syns Used - 36/105

Have a good one guys x

Great planning! Happy New Year!

Think you're doing amazingly well not scoffing the food! I've not done as well as you as I've had dessert. Couldn't resist! Can't wait til tomorrow when I can wipe the slate clean and truly get back on plan and start losing again lol hope you have a good New Year's Eve x

Hello Linz :) just caught up on your old diary and found my way to this one. How are you doing lovely?

Im back..... Red faced :rolleyes: oooops lol. But it's a new year, a fresh start and I'm sure we will get there together :)

happy new year lovely xxxxx

Hello Linz :) just caught up on your old diary and found my way to this one. How are you doing lovely?

Im back..... Red faced :rolleyes: oooops lol. But it's a new year, a fresh start and I'm sure we will get there together :)

happy new year lovely xxxxx

Hey hun, so good to hear from you! how've you been?
i am ok, just annoyed at myself for letting myself put the weight back on but i'm back on the wagon ow :)
2013 is gonna be a good one for us all, i can feel it! xxx

Happy new year everyone :) i was very happy to wake up this morning without a hangover! first time in a long time that has happened at new year, felt better not drinking last night as well.
I had a few little treats but i was well within my syns so not feeling guilty at all :)

Food for today.

EE

Breakfast - Ham & Mushroom Omelette, Tomato Ketchup(1 Syn)
Lunch - Savoury Rice, Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Cabbage Leaves, Parsley, Garlic
Dinner - Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Caulilflower
Snack - 2 x Wholemeal Toast(HexB) 10g Flora Light(1 Syn) 3 x Babybel Light(HexA)
Syns - 2 (will update)
Syns Used - 48.5/105

Last edited:
browsing through this months SW mag and drooling over all the lovely looking meals in there, wish there weren't so many ingredients.... too expensive for one meal :(

browsing through this months SW mag and drooling over all the lovely looking meals in there, wish there weren't so many ingredients.... too expensive for one meal :(

I know but once uve got the herbs n stuff like that in it lasts a while hun x i buy something once a week and then wen ive got everythin i make the meal hehe

Back