Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Wow Lindsey, I really don't understand how people can hate fruits, they are so tasty. I eat fruits everyday and I can't imagine my life without it. Today, for example I ate 2 kiwis, two oranges and one mango. they are all so sweet, yummy:p

Just for curiosity, why don't you enjoy fruits, is it the texture or the taste?

I was made to watch a sped up film of fruit rotting in science and ever since then not been able to touch fruit, makes me want to throw up... why couldn't they have made me watch chocolate covered in maggots and put me off that instead?!?!?

Hi Hun told ya it's all good to add your food diary too lol.
I haven't done any exercise since Zumba Tuesday. How bad hope to be motivTed again.

Are u looking forward to weigh in satday ?? X

Naughty Shanny!!! What about bulldog the spin doctor?!?!? I bet he misses you!!!

I've had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and it looks like tomorrows weigh in may be STS :cry:might have over done it with the PIZZA, whoops, lol!!!

Hope you are feeling more confident about tomorrow? x

Ok, in light of crap cheeky peek this morning I have only had special k and a packet of quavers so far today. I'm very much looking forward to my dinner later, not sure what to have yet but it will be heavy on the veg or salad!!!

I also have a dilema... it's my OH's birthday Sunday, he wants to go to his brothers tonight for take away to celebrate... My will power at the moment is zero, if I'm around take away I'm gonna cave... How bad a girlfriend would I be to drop him off at his brothers and go to the gym until the take away is gone then come back all hot and sweaty to join them later?!?!?!

Answers on a postcard please! x

Ok, in light of crap cheeky peek this morning I have only had special k and a packet of quavers so far today. I'm very much looking forward to my dinner later, not sure what to have yet but it will be heavy on the veg or salad!!!

I also have a dilema... it's my OH's birthday Sunday, he wants to go to his brothers tonight for take away to celebrate... My will power at the moment is zero, if I'm around take away I'm gonna cave... How bad a girlfriend would I be to drop him off at his brothers and go to the gym until the take away is gone then come back all hot and sweaty to join them later?!?!?!

Answers on a postcard please! x
i would go gym to be honest as its weigh in tomorrow and relax on sunday and have a takeaway together.!!?? x lol

Naughty Shanny!!! What about bulldog the spin doctor?!?!? I bet he misses you!!!

I've had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and it looks like tomorrows weigh in may be STS :cry:might have over done it with the PIZZA, whoops, lol!!!

Hope you are feeling more confident about tomorrow? x
lol lol lol i will see bull dog next week instead, im going to weigh on sunday hun want an extra day lol.!!

x

Re: Lindsey's Gym Diary.

I'm with Shanny hun, go the gym in the day and join him for a takeaway, going to the gym beforehand will earn you it!

Im naughty on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I just can't help myself on a weekend! Bad isnt it! X x x

I went to the gym whilst they all ate an indian, and I didn't have any cake when I joined them later, yay me!!!

Fri 5th Nov - 40 mins CV, 30 mins toning stuff.
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - Quavers
Dinner - lettuce and smoked salmon
Snack - another packet of quavers coz I thought I was gonna vomit when I got home to lack of food!!!!

Fingers crossed that weigh in tomorrow shows my sacrifices today... otherwise I'm going to eat till I die!!!!

Hope everyone else has had a good day. x

Well done for going to the gym:)
Hope the efforts (food and exercise) will show results tomorrow; but if the weight will mantain don't worry, it's probably muscle mass increase (muscle mass weights more). Do you measure waist, hips, etc? It is a great tool;)

Morning Lindsey

Good luck with the weigh in today. And well done on avoiding the take-away...don't think I could have been so good myself:D

Thank for all the encouragement guys, my OH was a bit moody about it to start with, but once I explained I would hang out until someone went to collect the food then pop to the gym and be back in an hour, he seemed to chill out a bit.

As most of you know I have lost 2lbs this week, I now weigh the same as I did when I met my OH in Summer 2004. I know how much I weighed because I joined a gym at the same time and I can remember typing 220 into the machines... isn't it funny what we do and don't remember!!! I'm also under the 100kg mark now, which is a nice feeling. So a few little milestones hit today to help keep me trucking!

The next weight I remember being was back in Spring 2002 when I joined Weight Watchers, I started with them at 13 stone 7 lbs and left at 14 stone 2 lbs before I went to uni in the autumn... that was money well spent, lol!!!! Before that I don't remember weighing myself but Christmas day 2000 I was in a size 8 dress and then my world fell apart and the eating started... again funny what you do and don't remember!

I'll fill you in with menu and exercise later. I hope everyone has a good day. xxx

Sounds like your boyfriend is being supportive, that's so important:)

Also, congrats for the 2lbs loss, you can say bye-bye to the three digits on scale (I also preffer to weight myself in kilos, it's nicer to see only two digits for some reason:p)

i was contemplating skipping the gym till i read your post.. if you can motivate yourself to sneak out during your OH's birthday while they are having take away then surely i can push my bum to the gym when i've got nothing going on !!

thanks and congrats on the loss :)

Sat 6th Nov - no gym
Fodder:
Breakfast: Special K
Lunch: Bacon sarnie
Dinner: Two half fat sausages, tiny spoon of mash (coz I loves it!), loads of mixed veg and gravy.
Snacks: a naughty cup of tea, which has loads of milk and 2 sugars, plus 5 cadbury fingers (150 kcals) mmmmmmm!!! 2 glasses of red wine whilst watching my OH let off some fireworks, mmmmmmmm!!!

Has everyone else had a good day? xxx

I hate the grumblies in the tumblies!!! I'm so addicted to the feeling of being full those grumblies make me feel so empty inside.. I'm the bestest comfort eater, lol!!!

I have a peppermint tea when I'm bloated, I find it really soothing. Hope you are feeling better after an emotional day. Well done for getting through it in one piece! xxx

Awe thanks hun

Gotta love OH!

Ooo and thanks for the peppermint tea tip, will be having that in the morning with the coffee and fags ;-) xx

Just what the doctor ordered, lol!!! ;-) x

Oh no!!! I really don't miss all that TOTM bo***cks, I love my injection, gets rid of it all!!!

Currently in bed, OH is snoring next to me, waiting for him to wake up so I can give him his birthday present... clearly I'm more excited than he is!!!

Get your self a hot water bottle, it used to be the best thing for my tummy during cramp time... plus a hot chocolate... but we'll ignore that ingredient! x

Oh no!!! I really don't miss all that TOTM bo***cks, I love my injection, gets rid of it all!!!

Currently in bed, OH is snoring next to me, waiting for him to wake up so I can give him his birthday present... clearly I'm more excited than he is!!!

Get your self a hot water bottle, it used to be the best thing for my tummy during cramp time... plus a hot chocolate... but we'll ignore that ingredient! x
what have u got hubby???? OR can u not say lol lol;););):D

Back