Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Hey all, how's it going?

Sat 13th Nov - 30 mins wii.
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - egg bacon and toast
Dinner - all you can eat chinese buffet... chinese craving soothed for at least a month... actually think I'm gonna die!!!
Snack - some extremely calorific pre dinner cocktails mmmmmmmm

Has everyone else had a good day?

Your food... Y to the UM! :p

Hope you enjoyed it!! You deserve it after all the hard work at the gym!! :)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! :D

xx

lol got yourself some miracle scales there ! you should tell them they need to be a responsible gym and have them calibrated because their members need to have accurate measurements ;)

i don't know what happened to me today.. i drank a sugar free redbull and hit the gym and i was electric ! i did 70 minutes on the treadmill, 40 minutes on the elliptical and 1/2 hour weight circuit.. madness ! now i'm sitting with my feet on icepacks.. lol i've got heel spurs and pushed a bit too hard today.. but i feel good.. hopefully the scale is nice to me too ! lol

Your food... Y to the UM! :p

Hope you enjoyed it!! You deserve it after all the hard work at the gym!! :)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! :D

xx

I have to have a bit of normality in with the calorie craziness or I'd lose my sanity. It was also nice to get dressed up and go out, I was turning into a bit of a hermit and my make up was drying out!!!

i don't know what happened to me today.. i drank a sugar free redbull and hit the gym and i was electric ! i did 70 minutes on the treadmill, 40 minutes on the elliptical and 1/2 hour weight circuit.. madness ! now i'm sitting with my feet on icepacks.. lol i've got heel spurs and pushed a bit too hard today.. but i feel good.. hopefully the scale is nice to me too ! lol

Need to get me some of that redbull, lol!!! Nice one!!! x

maybe it's the taurine and malic acid .. or it's just psychological.. lol

Hey Lindsey, love your food diary hon, you're so honest he he!! Just read the all you can eat buffet post!! I daren't go into them places as they'd have to roll me out!!
One thing I must do is more exercise!!
Good luck for this week xx

Hey Lindsey, love your food diary hon, you're so honest he he!! Just read the all you can eat buffet post!! I daren't go into them places as they'd have to roll me out!!
One thing I must do is more exercise!!
Good luck for this week xx

Thanks, I like the buffet because you can have a little of everything that you are craving, you can't do that with takeaway. I didn't go completely overboard, had soup, a few mini deep fried naughties, two duck pancakes and a plate of noodles, rice and chicken in sauce (I only managed half of this so my OH polished it off).

I'm getting into the exercise, I'm certainly seeing more results. I'd lost nearly 3 stone before I joined the gym and I'd only lost one dress size, since I've been going I've dropped another size. It's all well and good seeing the numbers on the scales down but it means sod all if you still have to head to the fat bird section of new look!!!

Good luck xxx

Evening, how are we all tonight?

Sun 14th Nov - no exercise... no excuses, lol!!!
Fodder:
Breakfast - special k
Lunch - Bacon sarnie, picked of the crusts
Dinner - Chicken Fajitas... I fricken LOVE these, only allowed them once a month as I pig out... Did ok though today, I did have 4 wraps but only a little mix, which had extra veg and I put lettuce in with them, oh and reduced fat sour cream.

I'll have a cheeky peak on the scales in the morning, see what damage I've done this weekend, and work my butt off to correct it by Saturday, so I need an arse kicking from you guys if you read too much naughtiness!!! xxx

Woweee! Congratulations on losing another dress size!! I'm uber jealous!! Bet you're so happy?! :D It just goes to show you shouldn't be a scales hugger all the time to be able to see the benefits... a lot of people (definitely including myself! :p ) forget that!

Hope you have a brilliant day today! I'm sure you will :)

xx

today has been rubbish, poop hit the fan at work, I was meant to be finishing an essay for this stupid OU course that I really wish I wasn't doing, but that got shelved so I could do actual work. Now I still have this sodding essay to do and after the day I've had I'm so not in the mood. So I'm going to bed, but setting my alarm for 5am so I can get up early and finish it, aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Mon 15th Nov - had to cancel Zumba because I was still in the office!
Breakfast - special K
Lunch - didn't have time
Dinner - 4 sausages (I suck), small mash (I really suck), green veg and gravy

night night... if anyone wants to write an essay on youth justice for me please email finished product to lindseydodd @ suckstoday . gov . uk

mant thanks xxx

ooh 5am starts to finish an essay - reminds me of being back at uni!!! what course are you doing hun?
I don't really feel like writing the essay for you :D but I have got a degree in law and criminology so I'd be happy to proof read!! lol!

sausage and mash has literally got to be one of the best things ever! hope you enjoyed! I'll pm you with that timetable later when I get home from work xxx

Lindsey I feel your pain... funnily enough my alarm was set for 5am too to get an essay done :(

I want my bed!!!!!!! :p

Hope you get it all done and dusted so you can chill out and relax :)

x

Essay done, it is really crap!!! I've not written an essay since uni, which was over 5 years ago. I have a degree in Psychology and Criminology but it's not helping me in the slightest. Work are making me do an OU course in Effective Practice in Youth Justice. Thankfully this is the first essay and it does not count for many marks. Hopefully I will get into the subject matter more as it goes on, I love my job but at the moment I would rather be spending time actually working and not writing about what I should be doing when I am working!!!

Sorry rant over, my next essay is due 21st Dec... prepare for another meltdown then!!! I will update diary later. Hope you are all well. x

Ah hun at least its out the way now! give yourself abit of a break before starting the next one!

I tried pm'ing you a minute ago with that consumption plan but im not sure it worked. if you didnt get it just pm me with your email address if you want and il just scan it and send it over - it might be easier! xxx

Back