Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

we could do a lighter life and get life sized cardboard cut outs, lol!!!

I'm liking your diary name!!! I'm so hungry Linds fed up now forgot to take my chicken out of the freezer so no dinner to eat! Lol

Never mind my bed is calling me now . X

X

Sleep makes everything better, night night Shanny, it's been a bad day for food, but hopeful for behaving myself next week! x

Ok, it's essay time again people... and as you will remember from before Christmas I suck at writing essays unless it is the morning before it's due in... So it is quite an acheivement that I have just finished the introduction and it's not due in for another 22 hours!!!

I have to work tomorrow so I have to finish it today, might have a nap in a bit so I can pull a late nighter... and perhaps some sugar free redbull needs to be purchased!!!

Wish me luck, I also need luck with the diet because I am going to be near the fridge all day... thankfully there isn't much in it!!! xxx

Im loving your new pic.... glad you've changed it as we can all see your pretty glowing face.!! hehe x
It's only glowing because I'm really really REALLY drunk, lol!!! x

Well it's 2am and the essay is finished, wahoo!!! I've never finished an essay this early before... 10 hours until it's due in, that's completely unheard of throughout my education!

Eaten good today: Belvita breakfast biscuits.
breaded chicken, beans, egg.
chicken curry with light tikka sauce and loads of veg.
yogurt
less than 1200 cals.

Right gotta get up for work in a min... night night! x

Good day today, I'm completely knackard after the late night essay marathon! So definately in for an early night and my fella is working until 1am, so I get the bed to myself for a few hours, wahoo!!!

Less than 900 cals today I think.
Belvita biscuits for breaky
mcdonalds cheeseburger for lunch... not great but was in a rush!
fishfingers and veg for dinner.

So yey me!!!

How is everyone else today? x

Heey I'm all zumbaed out tonight. That's low calories for you linds??

Good I'm gonna get some serious sleep too lol xx

Yup that's low for me, usually have 1300, I can't do these very low cal diets 900 is more than low enough for big fat me... If I went any lower I'd start eating my own arm!!! x

Thanks Lady, I've got up early to write a report for work today... but some how I'm on minimins and watching big fat gypsy wedding... whoops!!! Have a good day. x

LOL Sounds like the start to my days!

Great week with the food - here's hoping for a good loss!

BTW, eating your own arm is an effective way of losing the lbs - after going to the loo, that is ;)

Cheeky peak on the scales and I'm just in the 14's this morning... unfortunately I've just ruined it... dominos is on the way!!!

My day started at 5am and I've just got home at 7:30pm... I've also eaten 2 slices of cake, home made with real butter icing and chocolate... it's all gone wrong but tomorrow will be much much better!!! x

Cheeky peak on the scales and I'm just in the 14's this morning... unfortunately I've just ruined it... dominos is on the way!!!

My day started at 5am and I've just got home at 7:30pm... I've also eaten 2 slices of cake, home made with real butter icing and chocolate... it's all gone wrong but tomorrow will be much much better!!! x

You look beautiful in your profile picture!! xxx

Bad day today, found out a great Social Worker who has been responsible for some of the kids I've worked with died last night. He was a great guy, always on the side of the kids, always put them and their needs first, a great loss to the looked after children of Oxford!

Eaten about 1400 cals, weigh in tomorrow is not going to be good, I normally eat much less the day before weigh in to maximise results, if it's really bad might give myself another day to knock off a pound!

Can't believe how down I'm feeling, I'm so worried about the kids who have been told today as they may have no support over the weekend. I'm not working with any currently but I know of a few I've worked with in the past who are going to be upset, I just hope they don't get drunk and commit an offence as a result!!!

How is everyone else doing? x

Back