Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Oh Lindsey, it sounds like you've been sleeping little, hope you'll finish the essay soon

xx

I finally got a response from my tutor at 1:30pm today and I have my extension... WAHOO!!! I wrote about 500 words and did loads of reading so I'm nearly there and I can take my time to do it properly next monday, yay!!!

I've eaten like a knob again today... lunch was a cookie!!! I'm going to eat, let my dinner go down and head to the gym... TO THE GYM!!!

How's everyone elses day been? x

Yay Lindsey, I'm glad your tutor allowed the time extension;)

I went for a 30 min. run today, so I'm glad I did something else than a walk and home exercises for a change:p Let's see if keep it up.

Your luch sounds yummy, hehe. I usually eat cookies for breakfast or snacks.

Have a nice sweat on the gym!

xx

I'd love to be able to run Aline, well done for getting out there to pound the road!

I'm in my gym stuff, give it 30 mins for my meal to go down then I'm off to sweat! x

Been to zumba and walked for 45 mins today... so I sent the boy out for a chinese take away, lol!!! I suck!!!

So there will be 2000 cals consumed but myfitnesspal recons I've earnt 800 through exercise so really only 1200 cals consumed... this is my first full week following myfitnesspal so the proof of whether it's really that good will be on the scales friday morning!!!

It's certainly motivating me to exercise again, which is definately a good thing!!!

How's everyone elses day been? x

Hi Lindsey:)

You WI is tomorrow or next friday? Anyway, you'll have a nice result for sure because you've been exercising a lot;)

I lost one pound this month and I wasn't expecting that because I keep eating the same calories (and level of lazyness is the same too), so I'm happy about it. I'm in a maintenance (slow loss if lucky) journey wich in fact means that I have to be carefull for the rest of my life (but as a human being I also have cheat days once a week) :p

You're doing stormingly well with all this exercise. Your weigh-in is going to be amazing this week - and I'm in awe of you, as I sit here in couch-potato mode!

I meant saturday morning, that's when I weigh in, silly cow!!! lol!!!

YAY!!! SHANNY IS BACK!!! x

Helloooooooo sugar plum you been good?? tell me what u been up too?
no sign of ALP then??
you still a gym monster then?? i hope so im doing zumba tomorrow not looking forward to moving around knowing im carrying an extra 11 lbs of weight on my fat ass... bad times Linds lol x

Helloooooooo sugar plum you been good?? tell me what u been up too?
no sign of ALP then??
you still a gym monster then?? i hope so im doing zumba tomorrow not looking forward to moving around knowing im carrying an extra 11 lbs of weight on my fat ass... bad times Linds lol x

It won't take long to shift, most of it will be water weight, and I bet a bit will go after a good toilet session!!!

I've been on the ball gym and calorie wise for a week or so, or at least I've been trying... the proof will be in tomorrow's weigh in, so watch this space!!!

Did you have a nice time? What was the best bit? x

I've consumed around 1500 today and burned around 500. Weigh in tomorrow morning... we'll see how good this myfitnesspal is... please let it be good, lol!!!

My OH is out tonight, I dropped him off in town and I was going to go to the gym... but instead I went home put on some tunes and cleaned my massive fishtank, lugging 60 litres of water in and out, then cleaned out the hamster. I was singing at the top of my lungs, I love to sing, but don't often get to do it any where other than my car, it was nuce to sing standing up so I could hit all those high notes! I then put on some dance and r&b stuff and got myself sweating by busting some serious moves in my livingroom... great fun!!!

How has everyone elses day been? xxx

Yay nice one Amy! We have really got our mojo back don't you think? x

Yeah, it's definately good to have similar statistics buddy, lol!!! You're putting me to shame with all your exercise, I'm so lazy, lol!!! x

Back