Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Just kill me, don't know why I bother... right back up to 15 stone... no longer over half way there... still stuck at just f**king half way :'(

First of all I will not post in your diary until you change your diary name thinghy I DON'T LIKE IT........ So go on and change then I will be back !

I ain't joking ......

First of all I will not post in your diary until you change your diary name thinghy I DON'T LIKE IT........ So go on and change then I will be back !

I ain't joking ......

So is that a no to the shooting me then?

So is that a no to the shooting me then?

:sigh: what are we going to do with you:sigh:

i dont mean to be harsh.. but i dont understand what u are upset about? you have gained 1 lb?

this has happened before, by next week's weigh in you will have dropped again.

its a cycle that we all have to go through Linds... you are the shrinking 'QUEEN' in shanny's brown eyes..x:):):)

Step away from the cream cakes ;)

Seriously, you've been brilliant and anything might have caused this blip on the scales - water, needing a good toilet session, being too low in water intake... You know what it's like - and it's upsetting and infuriating.

Weigh again tomorrow and stick with it. You're going to do brilliantly with this second half too!

Hey Lindsey- hope u are feeling happier today - u hav done amazingly well so far. Don't allow one measly pound to get u down as it'll be gone in no time :)
V
xx

Thanks guys, I know it's only one pound, it's not that that's making me upset. It's the fact that my effort is not being reflected in rewards. I thought that after a few weeks of increased cals I would have kicked my metabolism into speeding up, I lost the 3lb gain and then got to 15 stone and it's like my metabolism just halted again... I don't know what it is about my body and 15 stone!!! It just doesn't want to weigh less than that, lol!!!

I went over yesterday by 250 cals because I had drunken chips. I've had a bacon sarnie for breakfast to cure my hangover, so it's another naughty weekend, but I will make up for it in the gym next week. x

Glad to hear you sounding a lot more positive today (and I don't blame you one bit for the drunken chips!). Keep at it - you're going to have a good weigh-in next week to make up for this one.

Don't let those pesky lbs have the last laugh.

Glad I'm not the only one to have succumbed to bacon sarnies this weekend!! :)

1650 net cals yesterday, special k, jacket potato with tuna, WAGAMAMAS (YUMMY), shed loads of alcohol, and drunken chips!!! Thankfully I'd walked all round Brighton in the day and danced in the evening so that kept the net cals down verses the booze, lol!!!

1720 net cals for today... bacon sarnie (for the hangover), roast dinner (but on a little plate) and jam on toast (I suck, lol!!!).

I've got to write my essay tomorrow, feeling more motivated to make it as good as possible, very glad they let me have this extension!

I'm also going to go food shopping, normally I order online, but I fancy a walk round checking the labels and making sure I'm still buying as low cal as I can.

I plan to go to Zumba tomorrow night as long as the essay writing goes well during the day.

I'm also going to make a doctors appointment... I'm not going to let this plateau get the better of me!!!

How has everyone else been? xxx

Been shopping, got lots of yummy healthy things. I'm going to give the veggie quorn stuff a go, it seems less cals than meat... I've had to buy meat for my fella though, he is so not impressed with veggie substitutes, lol!!!

Can someone kick me, I've still not made much headway with my essay... just a few hundred words... rubbish!!!

I wouldn't be so sure Amy, mine is on discrimination in the criminal justice system and the policy and proceedure organisations within the system adhere to........ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... and I've lost the will to live!!!

I'm making thai prawn noodle soup for dinner... it's my fav dish at the moment and I'm drooling thinking about it!!!

Makes me glad of my course - at least if you're bored with creative writing, then you can make something up ;)

The soup sounds gorgeous. I had the Waitrose version of that a few weeks back and it was to die for. I'm definitely jealous :) And come on with that essay - it always feels loads better once it's done.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I always used to do that, sleep through lectures then get to the essay and have to call class mates to find out what on earth I was meant to be learning about... my friends used to get very fed up with me at uni, lol!!!

Still struggling, just can't find the words today... I'm trying to explain racist tendancies of magistrates, I know what I want to say but I keep typing and re-typing the same sentence because I can't get it to flow correctly, AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! x

On a positive diet note I've managed to drink 9 glasses of water today... yay me!!! If my metabolism doesn't appreciate this I'm going to drown it!!!

Can someone kick me, I've still not made much headway with my essay... just a few hundred words... rubbish!!!

Welcome to the club, I have a 15 page essay to finish before Sunday... Once I work from 8am to 8pm from wednesday to friday, I only have today and tomorrow to write most of it...

And come on with that essay - it always feels loads better once it's done.

This is true, I have to keep that in min too;)

On a positive diet note I've managed to drink 9 glasses of water today... yay me!!! If my metabolism doesn't appreciate this I'm going to drown it!!!

Well done Lindsey!! I only had 6 glasses so far... But I'm aiming for 12 glasses (my usual.

Missed Zumba... I was chatting to my OH because we've not seen each other since Friday and I lost track of time, lol!!! Tomorrow I will do some walking and hit the gym if I get this essay done early enough... I won't... but it's always important to have a dream, lol!!!

Back