Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Brum has changed so much since we lived there. I almost got lost last time we visited the city centre!

Size 16 dress? Wooohooo! You know we need pics?

I was last there last summer, but we lived there between 1993 and 1995. The thing that really threw me was that all the underpasses had gone (I used to have to run between New Street and Moor Street Stations for my connection to work every morning!)

The Bull Ring was predominantly an outdoor market back then. LOVE the new building and all the shops. Had a lovely wallow through Selfridges last time :D

Here is the dress...
Black necklace detail maxi dress - Day dresses - Dresses - Women -
I've taken the big black necklace thing off and won't be wearing it, too chunky for my taste.

Eaten like a complete knob again today!!! Missed breakfast because I was running late for prison visit, ate a packet of wotsits and a doughnut for lunch, then polished off a dominos tonight... still within 1390 calorie limit though, lol!!!

We've moved office today and it is absolute carnage... because they didn't plan properly I have a tiny desk no draws, I'm practically sitting ontop of my colleagues... not very happy but will have to make do until they fire some people and create some space!!!

How's everyone else doing today? x

Love the dress. You should look absolutely fab in that :) Going to have to put you all onto finding a frock for me in the summer!

Bad news about the lack of space :( Where do they expect you to put all the paperwork?

Up my own arse I think!!!

I have my stationary hanging off the back of my chair in a tesco bag, I love having a desk the size of a postage stamp!!!

I've had a great weekend with family, went shopping in the bullring, which was exciting as only ever been to birmingham to get leathered, lol!!! I got my dress for a wedding next weekend, size 16!!! Plus shoes to match and stupid thing to go in my hair, wahoo!!!

Ate like a twat, but also exercised like a nutter too... between the body combat and walking round shops for 6 hours I now ache everywhere!!!

Scales say 14:13 this morning... need to get that shifted before next weigh in on Sat!!!

Did everyone else have a good weekend? x

I had a family weekend too:)

Hope your aches will smoth soon;)

Here is the dress...
Black necklace detail maxi dress - Day dresses - Dresses - Women -
I've taken the big black necklace thing off and won't be wearing it, too chunky for my taste.

Eaten like a complete knob again today!!! Missed breakfast because I was running late for prison visit, ate a packet of wotsits and a doughnut for lunch, then polished off a dominos tonight... still within 1390 calorie limit though, lol!!!

We've moved office today and it is absolute carnage... because they didn't plan properly I have a tiny desk no draws, I'm practically sitting ontop of my colleagues... not very happy but will have to make do until they fire some people and create some space!!!

How's everyone else doing today? x

I want that dress! It's beautiful Lindsey ;)

Debenhams

As long as you're not going to the same wedding as me on Sat it's all yours lady! x

Bloody work!!! Ate like a complete knob again today... breakfast, special K.................... dinner, prawn noodle thai thing................ then chocolate bar to make up my calories because I didn't get time to eat lunch............ BLOODY WORK!!!!!!

Oh and bloody body... been on injection for years, since starting counting calories I have sometimes had a bit of spotting for a day or two a few weeks before jab is due... Started with proper full blown period at the weekend, not had one of these for years, I've taken out so many pairs of knickers since because I'm so out of practice with this crap... What on earth is going on?!?!?!... Answers on a postcard...

Also not loving the cramps and bad mood that seems to have come along with period I should not be having!!!!!

lol! No I don't think I am :)

Ah the chocy bar will be ok - sounds like you are still well within cals??

Being a woman is hard!! I have the implant but rather than it stopping my period I just get them all the time! So I'm on the pill to control them too (cant just be on the pill by itself as I only remember to take it about half the time!!)

It was within cals, but still naughty use of cals.

Better day today, less twat-like! 1300ish cals today, three meals and another chocy bar, but feel less crap about it as cals were more spaced out today.

I'm now off work until 3rd May, wahoo!!! Still got to do some computer work, but I'll tackle that friday... for tomorrow I am body combat bound in the morning then baby snuggles with OH's nephew and pub lunch with babymumma... wahoo!!! x

Back