Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

Soooooooooo looking forward to being a leisure hunter for a while!!! Still up at the crack of dawn though... you know you're getting old when you've lost the ability to lie in!!!!!!

14:09 this morning wahoo... maybe I can make it 14:08 by weigh in on saturday... I'm going to body combat today and zumba tomorrow... I love being off work and being able to do morning classes!!! Must take it easy though in body combat because I've only just recovered from the one I did on Saturday and I don't want to be in agony, I also don't want heavy water muscles for weigh in!!! I just want to earn a few extra cals so I can have a nice pub lunch and a few wines!!!

Pray for sunshine for me, I don't often get time to enjoy it, wahoo!!! x

Enjoy that pub lunch and your time off work! I will be doing some Zumba this morning on the wii:)

Pub lunch and wine sounds great!!! It would certainly motivate me to exercise :)

The ultimate motivation... wine and chips... If I ever get there I'm not going to make a very good thin person!!! lol!!! x

Enjoy combat today chick.. I'm going at 5pm and please be sensible with your food choices over the weekend.... Lol
Xxxx

I'm going to a wedding.... sensible is not going to happen!!!

But you have THE dress. That's motivation enough!

Hope you have a really good one :)

Yes Moog, I am highly motivated and committed to trashing the dress by spilling vast amounts of wine and food down it and ruining the bottom hem by dancing like a drunken monkey in bare feet... That's how I does weddings, lol!!!

There will not be an easter egg in sight though and that I promise! x

Body combat hurts me everywhere... running a nice hot bath to sooth the pain!!! OUCH!!!

I'm going to a wedding.... sensible is not going to happen!!!

Don't worry, nobody is sensible with food/drinks at weddings;)

Yes Moog, I am highly motivated and committed to trashing the dress by spilling vast amounts of wine and food down it and ruining the bottom hem by dancing like a drunken monkey in bare feet... That's how I does weddings, lol!!!

There will not be an easter egg in sight though and that I promise! x

Hehe, Hope you have lot's of fun :)

I'm sure to add some to facebook... can't guarantee any of them will be gorgeous though, lol!!!

Thanks for stopping by Aline, how are you getting on? I've still not started running yet, next month I can be more focused on building up from walking to running, wahoo!!! x

What a lovely day off work! Little lad was so good, hardly made a peep, let his Mummy have her lunch and let auntie Lindsey have her wine!!!

Had a big burger and chips with the wine, I def earnt it in body combat this morning. Had a good old gas bagging session and baby cuddles. Got some colour on my arms and shoulders, lovely!!!

No zumba tomorrow because it's good friday... so plan B is a regular gym session... plan C is a nice long walk in the sunshine... I will decide tomorrow.

How's everyone elses day been? x

What a lovely day off work! Little lad was so good, hardly made a peep, let his Mummy have her lunch and let auntie Lindsey have her wine!!!

Had a big burger and chips with the wine, I def earnt it in body combat this morning. Had a good old gas bagging session and baby cuddles. Got some colour on my arms and shoulders, lovely!!!

No zumba tomorrow because it's good friday... so plan B is a regular gym session... plan C is a nice long walk in the sunshine... I will decide tomorrow.

How's everyone elses day been? x
i didnt go combat because i only had 2 shakes at 276 caloires at 4pm.. so couldnt do the class.. just in case lol

defo tomorrow thou.. feel fat today ..

Shanny Shanny Shanny!!! I'm not liking all this "fat" talk from you lately, hating yourself is not going to make this any easier, it's just going to make you sad... and I know that when I'm sad chocolate calls to me!

You are amazing, you have acheived so much, and you might be a few pounds heavier than makes you feel comfortable, but that is no excuse for being so mean to yourself!!!!

You wouldn't take this talk from anyone else, so stop thinking so badly of yourself!!! x

mmmmmmmmmm.. another strong post for me this evening.. i had one yesterday too. LOL :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

i know i know.. i will do boxercise tomorrow i will feel fit again..:character00115::character00115:

thanx lol xx

Only being strong because I care, don't like reading when you're down makes me feel sad, and makes me feel worried that you will give up... Shanny doesn't give up!!! xxx

Back