Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

I recon those changes to myfitnesspal will start paying off soon Amy and then it will start falling off you again!!! x

Thanks dodger!

Yup Shanny the man is coming too, I've just thrown him into the shower, lol!!!

Have you got any plans for today? x
I was gonna stay in bed today and rest off..

But I'm up and going to buy myself some new sandals from Republic cant stop thinking about them.

And maybe a top too lol..
I hate feeling ill but don't want to stay in doors either lol.

Hope u and OH have fun today chick.. X

Woe, that's a great loss, well done Lindsey;) Enjoy the wedding xx

2lb is fantastic, well done!

Oh my god, I've eaten sooooooo much... would anyone care to estimate the calories in my weekend?

Sat: Bacon x3 in wholemeal pitta bread
Chicken Parfait, on bread and butter, garnish salad with dressing.
Whole chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomatos and cheese, on crushed potatos, with creamy white wine and mushroom sauce, and veg.
Chocolate and mint torte
BUFFET!!!
vodka, soda and lime x 10000000000
Sunday: Full english breakfast and toast
Chinese takeaway of chicken fried rice, chow mein, chicken balls.
Today: Full english breakfast, and staffordshire oatcakes... my auntie jane's fault!!!
picnic of baguette, butter, cheese, ham, quiche, pork pie (Oh my god not had one of these in at least a year, mmmmmmm!!!), pasta salad, rice salad...

Anyone fancy a guess?

So that is easily those 2lbs gained again, I suck, lol!!! Back to the grind tomorrow. Zumba at 10:30, need to clean my car, clean out the fish tank and the hamster, clean the bathroom and have a clear out of the crap that seems to have steadily multiplied in my livingroom!!!

I'm hoping that if I have a few days of exercising and going under cals I will make up for this weekend... or am I running the risk of a plateau again... and ideas?

How is everyone else? Good bank holiday? xxx

Sounds like you have had a good weekend! Hope you enjoyed every minute/mouthful of it!!

Dont fret about it - stay within ur cals for the rest of the week and get some exercise in and the damage (if any) shouldnt be too bad! xx

Goodness me u certainly do go off the diet with a BANG lol lol..

Glad you've had a lovely Easter like me.. Xxxx

Wow- sounds amazing!
Don't worry about the calories u can easily stay on track during the rest of the week
Glad u had a fab Easter :)

Hi Lindsey, The most important thing is you had lots of fun :D

About the extra calories, stick to your myfitnesspal plan and any gain will be temporary;)

x

Sounds like you've had a brill weekend. Good for you! (Although Staffordshire oatcakes always taste like wet flannels to me...)

You can probably balance it out ok across the rest of the week and it won't even show up at weigh-in on Sat.

Sounds like you have had a good weekend! Hope you enjoyed every minute/mouthful of it!!

Dont fret about it - stay within ur cals for the rest of the week and get some exercise in and the damage (if any) shouldnt be too bad! xx
Thanks Darling, I'm certainly going to try and be a good girl for the rest of the week!
Goodness me u certainly do go off the diet with a BANG lol lol..

Glad you've had a lovely Easter like me.. Xxxx
I seem to recall someone else not so long ago going to a wedding and letting their hair down... now what was her name again?
Glad you had fun!
Thanks Amy, it was awesome!!!
Wow- sounds amazing!
Don't worry about the calories u can easily stay on track during the rest of the week
Glad u had a fab Easter :)
Thanks Miss V, did you have a good one?
Hi Lindsey, The most important thing is you had lots of fun :D

About the extra calories, stick to your myfitnesspal plan and any gain will be temporary;)

x
If it doesn't work I'm going to be crying on your shoulder Aline!
Sounds like you've had a brill weekend. Good for you! (Although Staffordshire oatcakes always taste like wet flannels to me...)

You can probably balance it out ok across the rest of the week and it won't even show up at weigh-in on Sat.
To be fair moog... I think I'd eat a wet flannel if it was full of bacon and melted cheese!!!

Well, Zumba done... now I'm going back to bed for a snooze... I know I have a list of stuff to do but I had such a rubbish nights sleep and If I go back to bed the fridge won't be able to talk to me!!!

x

Just did 45 mins on just dance 2 on the wii... hopefully that has made up for me being a total lazy cow for most of the day!!! x

That's TWO lots of exercise today. I'm in awe!

Pics of me in the beautiful dress!

Attachments

• P1000299.jpg
    P1000299.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 66
  • P1000302.jpg
    P1000302.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 64
  • P1000340.jpg
    P1000340.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 73
WOW! You look amazing!

Love the dress. You must have felt brilliant all day :D

Aww thanks moog, it was a really comfortable dress to wear... even after I'd eaten my way through a three course meal and evening buffet!!!

I'm eyeing up ones I might be able to wear in the summer. It feels brilliant to be getting back into lovely frocks again :)

The full length one is a brill pic. You should be feeling so good about everything you've achieved so far :)

Heey sugar plum..

stunning pictures i love all 3 of them.. im off to zumba at 7:30 cant wait.!

and the name of the girl who let her hair down was shannnnyyyy PMSL.. luv ya xx

Back