Lindsey's I quit sugar diary

You're beautiful on those pictures;) Love the flower you put in your hais and I'm jealous of your nails :D

xx

You look fab!! :)

Heey sugar plum..

stunning pictures i love all 3 of them.. im off to zumba at 7:30 cant wait.!

and the name of the girl who let her hair down was shannnnyyyy PMSL.. luv ya xx
Shanny was indeed her name!!!
You're beautiful on those pictures;) Love the flower you put in your hais and I'm jealous of your nails :D

xx
Thanks Aline, the nails took blooming ages!!!
You look fab!! :)

You look amazing hun! x
Thanks ladies you are both too kind!

So heading home to my Mummy in Brighton today and I'm not coming back until Monday night... so there!!!

Mum has asked if I want to go to Zumba with her tonight... I most certainly do Mummy... but now I don't know whether to go to boxercise this morning too or if that will be too much... what do you guys think?

x

Do both, well I would :)

Oh and you really do look gorgeous in your pictures xx

Looking fab Lindsay!! Bet you had a great time too! X
Thanks guys!

I just went to zumba with Mum yesterday, the class was quite tame when I compare it to how sweaty I get at body combat. Thankfully I'm back down to pre-Easter weight, so going to try and lose a pound by weigh in on Saturday... fingers crossed!!!

My mum is losing weight too and keeps throwing clothes at me... This morning she threw me a pair of size 16 jeans, I laughed and said very funny mum, I'll never get my arse in them... I did and I'm going to be wearing them today, lol!!!

Have a good day everyone. x

Well done Lindsey :D

I'm back, what a week it's been!!! I don't want to think about the calories... I certainly didn't at the time!!! So not going to worry now, lol!!!

How is everone else? Good weekends had by all I hope!

I'm knackard after first day back at work, got to get up early to write a report that I never got started today... whoops!!! Should go to the gym, but I can't be bothered... tomorrow seems like a much better gym day, lol!!! I'll walk to shop in a bit and get some food, that sounds like more than enough exercise for first day back on plan!!! x

Yay! You're back! Hope you had an excellent time :)

Work was a bit of a shocker for me this morning as well. I could get used to these short working weeks...

It was awesome, so much food and soooooo much booze!!! Plus quality friends and family time which I always appreciate because I miss them sooooo much!!!

Did you have a good one? x

1200ish net cals for me today, yay!

Gotta get up early tomorrow for a prison visit need to be in Bristol for 9am... I'm tired already at the thought of it!!!

Another busy day today, my last home visit finished at 7pm... I don't know why I punish myself with such crap diary management, lol!!! Bloody kids!!!

New office is still a complete and utter mess, I'm starting to get the feeling that it is not going to be organised properly for a LONG time!!! We've been in there for nearly three weeks and still not photocopier, fax machine and we still can't print, which is rediculous!!! Gotta love the council!!!

How's everyone elses day been? x

Sounds like a good day on the calorie front, although an early start in the morning is never good!

Mayhem here as well. Cramming 5 days work into 4 isn't funny!

I can't even SEE my desk at the moment. It's covered in paperwork that all needs doing and sending on by the end of the day on Friday.

Here's hoping it's quieter next week :)

Happy Friday Shanny!!! Hope you've found your desk under all that paperwork Moog!!!

Fell asleep last night before I could get on here for an update. Yesterday net cals were a bit below 1200 I think, so yay me!!! Still not made it to the gym, but trying to walk as much as I can, going to hit some classes at the weekend. Scales are still showing a 2lb gain after two weekends of naughtiness... doubtful whether it will be gone by tomorrow's weigh in... boooooooo!

Woke up this morning with serious pain in my kidneys... I was under the impression that drinking more water was good for kidneys... so what on earth it going on?!?!?!?! Answers on a postcard please.

Is everyone else ok? x

Just eaten a big fat burger.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Oh well, didn't eat all day so just within cals... but going to have a big fat burger belly for weigh in tomorrow... so might be putting off official weigh in until next week, no way am I posting an official gain!!! SO THERE!!!

How has everyone elses day been? x

I kind of miss burgers. I didn't have them very often, but they were a real treat once in a while. BK double whopper with cheese mmmmmm...

You'll be fine. You burn off calories really well - wish I did!

Omg you're making me crave mcdonalds cheeseburgers! Mmmmm :)

Back